Issue to work with Beyerdynamic Et1000 (electrostatic)
Sep 11, 2018 at 3:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

legopart

500+ Head-Fier
I lite the Beyerdynamic sound and I bough the Et1000, something like $380 (with shipping and taxes) (I know its double the price that they sold on actually, but its hard to get one)

I try to run his amplifier with my stereo system. the sound was scrachie.
I tried to connect the amp (n1000) to my amp (aune X7s) there was some sound but very low.
today I plunged it again to my stereo system and its again sound scrachi until I played a bit with the connector and tried disconnect it a little bit (only some pins touched) and then the sound starts to work ok!
maybe the connector have some problems.

another problem, I ordered some Stax amp and waiting for it, and don't know how to connect this headphones to this amp.
Another problem, this amp (n1000) pass the audio signal (in the way I described) but!
but I not connect this amp to electricity (230v) because I found that the fuse of 32mA is blown (I not having such fuse (maybe bigger of 200mA) and waiting to receive one with 32mA).

maybe some one knows this model and know how can I convert it to stax connector?
or suggest how to connect it to the amp?
maybe someone can suggest another editing that I can do on this amp/headphones.
I first time own electrostatic headphones (also having the dt880 /600ohm dt100 /400ohm)
Is it possible to connect normal headphones to electrostatic connection (for these which aune X7s cant run good without XLR), or its a different things?

what actualy do all the 6pins connector for each part of the headphone?

asked lot of question, and hope to get much help as possible.
thanks a head for the helpers!
xiDBmgU.jpg

hWEsbm2.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2020 at 2:19 PM Post #2 of 2
How did you resolve the issue though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back