iSold it - any exeriences
Mar 15, 2006 at 6:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

chadbang

Headphoneus Supremus
Has anyone had any experience buying an item placed on ebay by iSold it. I was just wondering if they are fairly scrupulous about their items, or if they're just a "throw it up as it" kinda place?

Mar 15, 2006 at 8:08 PM Post #2 of 6
I think they are an auction middle man.... they dont actually have any "products" in their posession. I could be wrong.

PM doosik I think he recently scored an RS1 / RA1 for really cheap.

Garrett

Mar 15, 2006 at 8:28 PM Post #4 of 6
The local iSold It is only open until 5:30 so I took my cargo board to a competitor, Qwik Drop, that was open until 7 PM. My take is that these are franchises and the quality of for sale ad on eBay will depend on the ability and motivation of the particular employee/franchisee who processes your item. I'd give them a call and chat 'em up. Fee schedules vary with the individual store and with selling price. For items selling for a couple of hundred or less, expect to net about 55-60%.

EDIT: I just realized that you are asking about buying an item from iSold It. Franchise standards would probably enforce low risk taking in order to protect their reputation. However, when I asked how the Qwik Drop would evaluate the condition of a film camera, they said that they would just take the owner's word. Ask about the eBay seller's return policy. I'll bet it's reasonable.

Mar 16, 2006 at 3:46 AM Post #5 of 6
I work there. ^^

My boss makes sure that we take a good look at the items we put up on eBay. If they don't meet standards, they go back to the customer.

Anyhoo, they're usually good condition, but do check the return policy for that particular franchise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back