ISN Earphones impression thread. New ISN NEO 3!
May 12, 2022 at 6:35 AM Post #3,571 of 5,003
Oh man I am glad to read these latest impressions. I recently got the Raptgo Hook which has a gentle smooth delivery of high frequencies.
The fact that the H50 is a trebly set will satisfy that urge when I have it.

If it proves too much for my ears, I also have a high quality thick pure copper cable and Final Type E tips ready to be deployed. As well as nozzle filters.

May 12, 2022 at 6:45 AM Post #3,572 of 5,003
Oh man I am glad to read these latest impressions. I recently got the Raptgo Hook which has a gentle smooth delivery of high frequencies.

If it proves too much for my ears, I also have a high quality thick pure copper cable and Final Type E tips ready to be deployed. As well as nozzle filters.
and that would be H16 (from ISN AUDIO as well......) using this cable during the last 3 days really opens up the sound even more, and gives the treble a polished touch,nevertheless....treble on H50 is simply spectacular regardless of the cable there.....ohh and Final Type E is the absolute best choise for the absolute best fit/isolation,that's what i am using too...

Last edited:
May 12, 2022 at 1:36 PM Post #3,573 of 5,003

and that would be H16 (from ISN AUDIO as well......) using this cable during the last 3 days really opens up the sound even more, and gives the treble a polished touch,nevertheless....treble on H50 is simply spectacular regardless of the cable there.....ohh and Final Type E is the absolute best choise for the absolute best fit/isolation,that's what i am using too...
Nice dude. I will be using this CEMA Electro Acoustic $300 cryotreated 7N (99,99999% purity), 8 core pure copper cable. I am expecting great things. I have no idea
where my ISN H50 is though, the tracking has been quiet for a week now...

May 12, 2022 at 11:57 PM Post #3,574 of 5,003
and this is my review on ISN H50
enjoy guys................
Great review!!! Definitely agree, the H50 are a hidden gem. The tuning is superb. The best sounding DD+BA combo IEM.

May 13, 2022 at 1:37 AM Post #3,575 of 5,003

Attachments

• 20220425_155740.jpg
    20220425_155740.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
May 14, 2022 at 2:11 AM Post #3,576 of 5,003
Best budget cable for est50? Mix, OS133, ISN SC4, or any other recs? Looking for most versatile to bring out the best. Listen to edm, rap, country, rock, classical, reggae, r N b pretty much all types of genres.

May 14, 2022 at 7:10 AM Post #3,577 of 5,003
Best budget cable for est50? Mix, OS133, ISN SC4, or any other recs? Looking for most versatile to bring out the best. Listen to edm, rap, country, rock, classical, reggae, r N b pretty much all types of genres.
The EST50 loves all silver, the higher quality the better. What silver does is tighten up the bottom end, give bit definition and bring out micro detail. I tried one from XINHS, the 12Core Pure silver which was great but then tried my Penon Flow and .....mind blown. This cable plus a set of very open tips and you are set.
If you don't have the $$$$ for the Flow, I'll sell you the XINHS:sunglasses:

May 14, 2022 at 8:13 AM Post #3,578 of 5,003
The EST50 loves all silver, the higher quality the better. What silver does is tighten up the bottom end, give bit definition and bring out micro detail. I tried one from XINHS, the 12Core Pure silver which was great but then tried my Penon Flow and .....mind blown. This cable plus a set of very open tips and you are set.
If you don't have the $$$$ for the Flow, I'll sell you the XINHS:sunglasses:
Sedna Earfit Standard

May 21, 2022 at 3:58 AM Post #3,581 of 5,003
I think they are Future Sonics Earfills small.

The EarFills are among the best tips I've ever tried, and I've tried ... more tips than any sane person would in several lifetimes.

Unfortunately, if you don't live in the States, the EarFills are hard to get. I've got some medium and large EarFills, but I left my only small pair thousands of miles away, and I wanted to try small on the Etys, to see if I could get a seal with a deeper insertion than I can with the medium. The EarFills, however, are in store nowhere; even U.S. stores have to order them for you, and then if you live outside the state like I do, shipping is more expensive than the tips themselves (12 or 14 USD for a box of three pairs, but about 24 USD for shipping).

Future Sonics has a terrible distribution network. I think they more or less gave up on their noncustom IEM (the G10), and therefore on the EarFills tips.

May 21, 2022 at 4:20 AM Post #3,582 of 5,003
May 21, 2022 at 4:28 AM Post #3,583 of 5,003
Last edited:
May 21, 2022 at 9:33 AM Post #3,584 of 5,003
I have a question: for anyone that can compare the HN50 to Airpods Pro that would be great as that is the only thing I have to relate to. The HN50 feel like they would be in the IEM I am looking for. Semi Bassy and generally good all around.
I thought i had replied to your posts days ago. Sorry for the delay.

You can expect better sound all around. Much deeper bass, stronger and clearer mids, more detailed highs. You lose the convenience of being able to switch from ANC and transparency. But if ANC is important to you, you don't lose too much. They seal really well and keep about a lot of noise on their own.
Hope that helped!

May 23, 2022 at 12:37 AM Post #3,585 of 5,003
PENON Stay updated on PENON at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1221974387914138/ https://twitter.com/PenonAudio?s=09 https://www.instagram.com/penonaudio/ https://penonaudio.com/ penonaudio@hotmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back