ISN Earphones impression thread. New ISN NEO 3!
Jan 13, 2020 at 5:44 PM Post #331 of 5,037
10385823_thumb.jpg
This cable is now collecting dust as it actually limits the sonic quality of the Sphere.
10406153_thumb.jpg
TSMR-2 cable is no different. Also brightens and thins the sound of the TSMR-2. They should have tossed in a good copper cable imo.

10394394_thumb.jpg
Not so on the H40. I am certain they did the sound tuning with this cable reason why it sounds so good out of the box me thinks.

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2020 at 9:07 PM Post #336 of 5,037
Hey!
Can you please compare these to FH5?
I fully concur with @Janjohnnn comparison of H40 vs FH5. Spot on! The H40 is superior to FH5 with punchier bass, clearer midrange, crispier treble and bigger soundstage.

Jan 14, 2020 at 10:39 AM Post #340 of 5,037
I've made a decision and bought myself ISN H40:beyersmile:

I cannot wait for it to arrive lol. I'll probably share my first impressions about it as soon as I get my hands on it so that we would get more information that may help those who are interested in buying.
You are in for a treat!

Jan 16, 2020 at 2:29 AM Post #341 of 5,037
I've made a decision and bought myself ISN H40:beyersmile:

I cannot wait for it to arrive lol. I'll probably share my first impressions about it as soon as I get my hands on it so that we would get more information that may help those who are interested in buying.

I did the same yesterday. Quite curious because I only really cared about full sized headphones. I bought the Sennheiser Momentum like four years ago but I dont like them that much, they are pretty bass bloated. Only use them for listening to podcasts and phonecalls. So yeah, looking forward to the H40.

Jan 16, 2020 at 5:15 AM Post #343 of 5,037
Well finally I lost my logic, I suppose not to buy any more IEM in short time. few Iems just arrived, the LZ A6 mini is in town to be delivered maybe 2 or 3 days, along with Jade Audio EA3. Just now I ordered the H40 and for the first time i really can't wait I want the fastest method available so DHL will be sending my H40. Ohhh, and the i3 is on the way too, guess Ill be receiving the H40 first.

Jan 16, 2020 at 6:24 AM Post #344 of 5,037
Well finally I lost my logic, I suppose not to buy any more IEM in short time. few Iems just arrived, the LZ A6 mini is in town to be delivered maybe 2 or 3 days, along with Jade Audio EA3. Just now I ordered the H40 and for the first time i really can't wait I want the fastest method available so DHL will be sending my H40. Ohhh, and the i3 is on the way too, guess Ill be receiving the H40 first.
I had mine delivered through DHL Express. Estimated arrival would be tomorrow night or so in my office. Hoping to take it home for the weekend. This would be a huge leap from my current T2 Galaxy. Very excited :ksc75smile:

Jan 16, 2020 at 6:28 AM Post #345 of 5,037
I had mine delivered through DHL Express. Estimated arrival would be tomorrow night or so in my office. Hoping to take it home for the weekend. This would be a huge leap from my current T2 Galaxy. Very excited :ksc75smile:

If you are coming from t2 galaxy of course there is a huge leap ahead. Enjoy mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back