ISN Earphones impression thread. New ISN NEO 3!
Jan 21, 2020 at 9:54 AM Post #421 of 5,003
Thats true

Thats lie

My last iem before this buying spree was fitear's c435 (just before they were discontinued or so i heard).. xD

But it's quite amazing that chifi is able to play catchup with their wallet friendly costs =)

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2020 at 11:23 AM Post #422 of 5,003
My H40s left Hongkong yesterday and are on their way. Will take a while, but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

Jan 22, 2020 at 9:27 AM Post #424 of 5,003
My H40s left Hongkong yesterday and are on their way. Will take a while, but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.
It is worth the wait for sure :p

Im loving H40 right now. Beware though, the musical presentation is so addictive that you'll have the tendency to crank up the volume.

will take my blon inside the drawerfor now
BL-03 is nowhere near H40 definitely. Enjoy!

Jan 22, 2020 at 12:32 PM Post #425 of 5,003
Sounds fantastic. F28733B6-EA0D-4477-897B-17D88DD09361.png

Jan 23, 2020 at 1:51 AM Post #430 of 5,003
Just got these tonight.

A good buddy of mine has been asking me which one I prefer these or the H40. Guess which phone I told him to get?

get the S8 (yours) so you can keep the H40?

Jan 23, 2020 at 4:50 PM Post #431 of 5,003
Just got these tonight.

A good buddy of mine has been asking me which one I prefer these or the H40. Guess which phone I told him to get?

Wow, so the Blessing 2 loses out by comparison huh?? That's over $100 more expensive, and has an additional BA driver compared to the H40.

Jan 23, 2020 at 4:55 PM Post #432 of 5,003
I wouldnt call it loosing out. I like em but I look at them more of a side grade than a down grade or upgrade. I was hoping for an upgrade to be honest.

Harmon tuning is how you say a bit reserved especaily for trebles. I have never had a moondrop earphone before so I tought I would try one of their newest.

Mids are excellent on the Blessing 2 and has really good bass implimentation but the treble end while adequate lacks a bit of sparkle the H40 don't have issue with. H40 has a the more punchier bass vs them too. Stage is similar on both.

Blessing 2 will be in a roation among my in ears but like I said they are more side grade than anything. Which shows you the sheer value on the H40s actually.

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2020 at 5:25 PM Post #433 of 5,003
I wouldnt call it loosing out. I like em but I look at them more of a side grade than a down grade or upgrade. I was hoping for an upgrade to be honest.

Harmon tuning is how you say a bit reserved especaily for trebles. I have never had a moondrop earphone before so I tought I would try one of their newest.

Mids are excellent on the Blessing 2 and has really good bass implimentation but the treble end while adequate lacks a bit of sparkle the H40 don't have issue with. H40 has a the more punchier bass vs them too. Stage is similar on both.

Blessing 2 will be in a roation among my in ears but like I said they are more side grade than anything. Which shows you the sheer value on the H40s actually.
Similar impressions. Have tried the Blessing 2 already and I will take H40 over it due to better treble.

Jan 25, 2020 at 7:31 AM Post #435 of 5,003
They just got delivered. I listened for a couple minutes... Damn, son. From my first impressions, they sound better than my Ultrasone Signature Pro. And those are much more expensive and full blown headphones.
Also, was surprised at how big they are. But very comfortable and sleek looking.

Will compare them more, when I have time to listen more to them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back