ISN Earphones impression thread. New ISN NEO 3!
Aug 18, 2022 at 12:50 PM Post #3,691 of 5,037
Good afternoon) Sorry, I'm writing through a translator ... I see a big discussion on the H50 here, I decided to ask, maybe someone knows. I use H40, I listen to them with Hiby R3 from balance ... and there is Xduoo 05 Plus with bursons, sometimes I listen through it. On the H40, there was more midbass and it was difficult to control it, I looked at the grill mod ... I ordered grills and took out the filter. The bass picked up, became more penetratingly articulated, the midbass became smaller ... But the middle went down, adding a little brightness at high frequencies.
In terms of growth and renewal, I began to look at the H50, as it was believed that the H50 is free from these shortcomings and their presentation is similar to the "W" more suitable for me. But most of all, the quality and quantity of sub-bass worries ... I'm not a 100% fan of exclusively low frequencies)) But I love low frequencies to infra-low, and I'm not interested in the amount of bass as such, but I'm interested in its quality, density, elasticity, filling, articulation , attack ... How it happens that it is not difficult to implement mid-bass, so I was interested in sub-bass that speaks better than in H40, well, or some other headphones with all the exceptional features of H50. I understand that when choosing other headphones, I can lose detail and a good extended midrange ... And a good midrange in our time in such a budget is, in principle, a rarity.

One good person with extensive listening experience suggested instead of H50, Intime Shodd, Fiio Eclipse, 7 Hertz Timeless, Snorry 12, Kinera Nanna, Mangird Tea or IMR Elan, consider as an alternative to used ... namely, taking into account the expense better sub-bass without losing the characteristics that the H50 has at mid and high frequencies.

And so I wanted to ask in this thread if this is so and maybe someone had the experience of comparing the H50 with the headphones from the list ..
From what I managed to look for 7 Hertz Timeless, there are several revisions.
The Snorry 12 is the same as the 7 Hertz Timeless, but without the sub-bass.
Intime Shodd - emphasis on sub-bass ... The rest of the frequency range suffers (

I will first summarise my understanding of your post, so correct me if I get anything wrong.

You are a user of the H40s and you find the mid-bass excessive, so after a few changes you made to reduce the mid-bass, you found the mid-bass was better but the midrange had suffered because of your changes. What you want is less mid-bass , more sub-bass without losing the midrange.

You are now considering whether to buy the H50s or another set of earphones which you listed. You would like to hear the experience of those who have heard the H50s and some of the earphones you listed.

If my summary of your post is correct then it seems to me that the H50s would be great for you.

My only experience of the earphones you listed are the H50s and 7Hz Timeless.

First the 7Hz Timeless: the Timeless is interesting and fun, but my experience of the sub-bass (and I like my sub-bass) is that it is not as prominent (quantity) or as rich (quality) as the H50s. I am also wary of the different variations of the Timeless, quite apart from the fact that I had to send my set back to China to be replaced. I have a replacement set now, but just be aware that there is no guarantee of what you will get with the Timeless.

IMR Elan: I have 5 different sets of IMR earphones but not the IMR Elan. However, generally my experience of IMR is that they have prominent mid-bass. That is not to say they lack sub-bass or that the midrange is recessed. You also get the benefit of being able to fine tune your IMR using nozzles and filters. However, as you find the H40s heavy on mid-bass and you want more from your midrange, my advice is that you are better off with the H50s.

The H50s are to me, W-shaped sound signature. In fact to my ears they have satisfying sub-bass, mid-bass is measured and can be impactful but does not dominant, as they do on the H40s. The H40s are excellent outdoors as the mid-bass overides the outdoor noise, but for me, they have too much mid-bass indoors. The H50s have outstanding midrange and brilliant highs. For me the resolution is incredible.

The H50s are an underestimated set of earphones in my view. Just remember, not to try to sleep with the H50s in your ears, if you have a tendency to listen for every detail. I cannot have them in my ears when trying to sleep, because they are quite detailed, even very low volume (below 5%) does not take away the details.....the H50s pick up everything in the recording.

As you said you used a translator application, I have used everyday language for an english language speaker but if there is anything you do not understand using the translator or you have any other questions, just ask.
Such a great answer to his question.

If I can add something less direct, this is a section from my review of the H50. I actually only heard the H40 on the list of comparisons, though I do think the difference from the H40 in general is exactly what he is looking for! Really they nailed it with the H50 tune!

From my review:

“Sound generalizations:
If your coming from the legendary ISN H40 presentation there is a lot to be excited about. I feel ISN studied the H40 response and had the imagination to progress one step further. Except that one step outcome is a whole different deal. The IEM landscape is always changing and it’s important to introduce new and innovative tuning to keep up with whatever else is being offered by other manufactures. Only ISN outdid themselves here, they truly did. They went and added a subtle boost of midrange to the H40 tune, they also bumped the upper treble a hair. Just those small changes made a hugely different sound experience. Due to the upper midrange and upper treble boost there became a soundstage expansion. Next they included a whole new style of bass DD. Gone is the mid-bass authority of the H40, replaced by a tailored bass response that comes from a new 10mm Composite Diaghram Dynamic Driver. Such sophistication here means there is a separation between the midrange and bass driver. These 3 sound-bands coalesce together in place due to a 3-way crossover network. Thus each is represented in absolute singular clarity. I can’t help but imagine the 2 treble balanced armatures go to balance that beefy low end. This is the contrast I was eluding to earlier. If ISN has the wild idea to add EST drivers to a new flagship IEM, and offer an expansion of this tune, I would be worried the softness of those new ESTs couldn’t compete with the clarity provided by just the way this set-up performs? Those two treble BAs are precious. Meaning this is the ultimate ISN sound. IMO I truly don’t know how it can be improved upon? It’s absolutely beautiful, seamless and complete.

Because the H50 is so well rounded there is no correction to seek. Meaning it works well with every amp and source I have. Though because of the way the treble and bass balance each other I found a style of heaven with the more mid-centric Sony Walkman WM1A. So the 1A will be used for these sound impressions, but really any amps I have will result in pretty much the same overall sound. Crazy as it seems, even tips were not a concern here, meaning, yes, they did something but every style of response was ultimately acceptable. We were never needing a tip to make the sound correct, as there was so much leeway to be found.”

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/isn-h50.25550/reviews#review-28946

Aug 18, 2022 at 1:02 PM Post #3,692 of 5,037
Such a great answer to his question.

If I can add something less direct, this is a section from my review of the H50. I actually only heard the H40 on the list of comparisons, though I do think the difference from the H40 in general is exactly what he is looking for! Really they nailed it with the H50 tune!

From my review:

“Sound generalizations:
If your coming from the legendary ISN H40 presentation there is a lot to be excited about. I feel ISN studied the H40 response and had the imagination to progress one step further. Except that one step outcome is a whole different deal. The IEM landscape is always changing and it’s important to introduce new and innovative tuning to keep up with whatever else is being offered by other manufactures. Only ISN outdid themselves here, they truly did. They went and added a subtle boost of midrange to the H40 tune, they also bumped the upper treble a hair. Just those small changes made a hugely different sound experience. Due to the upper midrange and upper treble boost there became a soundstage expansion. Next they included a whole new style of bass DD. Gone is the mid-bass authority of the H40, replaced by a tailored bass response that comes from a new 10mm Composite Diaghram Dynamic Driver. Such sophistication here means there is a separation between the midrange and bass driver. These 3 sound-bands coalesce together in place due to a 3-way crossover network. Thus each is represented in absolute singular clarity. I can’t help but imagine the 2 treble balanced armatures go to balance that beefy low end. This is the contrast I was eluding to earlier. If ISN has the wild idea to add EST drivers to a new flagship IEM, and offer an expansion of this tune, I would be worried the softness of those new ESTs couldn’t compete with the clarity provided by just the way this set-up performs? Those two treble BAs are precious. Meaning this is the ultimate ISN sound. IMO I truly don’t know how it can be improved upon? It’s absolutely beautiful, seamless and complete.

Because the H50 is so well rounded there is no correction to seek. Meaning it works well with every amp and source I have. Though because of the way the treble and bass balance each other I found a style of heaven with the more mid-centric Sony Walkman WM1A. So the 1A will be used for these sound impressions, but really any amps I have will result in pretty much the same overall sound. Crazy as it seems, even tips were not a concern here, meaning, yes, they did something but every style of response was ultimately acceptable. We were never needing a tip to make the sound correct, as there was so much leeway to be found.”

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/isn-h50.25550/reviews#review-28946
As always, I look forward to reading your review(s) which are incisive. Although, I will only read it after my long overdue review (a self imposed rule I have) we seem to share a similar view of the H50s.

Aug 18, 2022 at 1:12 PM Post #3,693 of 5,037
As always, I look forward to reading your review(s) which are incisive. Although, I will only read it after my long overdue review (a self imposed rule I have) we seem to share a similar view of the H50s.

Another H50 review....hooray!!

Great, I really look forward to it. To tell you the truth, the H50 is one of the single greatest IEMs I have ever heard in this hobby. As such my review was an attempt at being complete, but I feel others will add to the understanding and offer maybe a slightly different side of what the ISN H50 truly is.

It’s funny how the differences from the H40 to H50 are exactly what he is asking for! Such a coincidence!

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2022 at 1:31 PM Post #3,694 of 5,037
Another H50 review....hooray!!

Great, I really look forward to it. To tell you the truth, the H50 is one of the single greatest IEMs I have ever heard in this hobby. As such my review was an attempt at being complete, but I feel others will add to the understanding and offer maybe a slightly different side of what the ISN H50 truly is.

It’s funny how the differences from the H40 to H50 are exactly what he is asking for! Such a coincidence!

Maybe not such a coincidence! My view is that Penon and ISN listen to their customers, so if some people find the mid-bass a touch excessive on an otherwise brilliant set, they ensure they have an alternative......but what an alternative......magnificent!

Aug 18, 2022 at 1:42 PM Post #3,695 of 5,037
Maybe not such a coincidence! My view is that Penon and ISN listen to their customers, so if some people find the mid-bass a touch excessive on an otherwise brilliant set, they ensure they have an alternative......but what an alternative......magnificent!
Yes! The ISN H50 and Globe (the only Penon I’ve heard) are two of the endgame IEMs that can be my deserted island choices. Two I can walk-off into the sunset with!

To me they are equally satisfying!

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2022 at 3:37 PM Post #3,696 of 5,037
I will first summarise my understanding of your post, so correct me if I get anything wrong.

You are a user of the H40s and you find the mid-bass excessive, so after a few changes you made to reduce the mid-bass, you found the mid-bass was better but the midrange had suffered because of your changes. What you want is less mid-bass , more sub-bass without losing the midrange.

You are now considering whether to buy the H50s or another set of earphones which you listed. You would like to hear the experience of those who have heard the H50s and some of the earphones you listed.
Thank you for taking the time to answer) In general, everything is correct, the only thing I will clarify is that I wanted to remove the excess mid-bass, since it crawled into the mids, that is, it seems to me that the mids on the H40 are the remnants of the mid-bass. ..And this substrate is created by a fabric filter mesh under the grill mesh, against which excess pressure and dryish high frequencies are broken. I took out the grid, and left the grill ... Accordingly, because of this, the mids disappeared ((I fixed one, ruined the other ... There were recommendations that you need to put a small piece of foam rubber or felt ... Do not completely close like a mesh. But it seems to me no matter what I do, mid-bass will always dominate the H40 in one way or another.
Yes, that's right, I would like to hear about the experience of comparing headphones from the recommended list

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2022 at 3:46 PM Post #3,697 of 5,037
First the 7Hz Timeless: the Timeless is interesting and fun, but my experience of the sub-bass (and I like my sub-bass) is that it is not as prominent (quantity) or as rich (quality) as the H50s. I am also wary of the different variations of the Timeless, quite apart from the fact that I had to send my set back to China to be replaced. I have a replacement set now, but just be aware that there is no guarantee of what you will get with the Timeless.
That's what I was afraid of. And from time to time I read about an uncomfortable landing of 7 Hz ... And the H40 went well for me in terms of landing.

Aug 18, 2022 at 3:54 PM Post #3,698 of 5,037
The H50s are to me, W-shaped sound signature. In fact to my ears they have satisfying sub-bass, mid-bass is measured and can be impactful but does not dominant, as they do on the H40s. The H40s are excellent outdoors as the mid-bass overides the outdoor noise, but for me, they have too much mid-bass indoors. The H50s have outstanding midrange and brilliant highs. For me the resolution is incredible.
This is exactly what I wanted to hear))

Aug 18, 2022 at 4:06 PM Post #3,699 of 5,037
The only thing I wanted to ask in the course of the conversation is what musical genres are preferred for the H50. I listen to everything except rock)) And electronics with a set of different special effects with infrasound and trance, and then for a few days I can switch to jazz and electronic compositions with an orchestra))
On the H40, I just understood that jazz is good for them ... brass and orchestra are good ... But the electronics with infrasound are already so-so, so the control of the low-frequency speaker is not enough, so midbass is felt.

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2022 at 4:17 PM Post #3,700 of 5,037
Gone is the mid-bass authority of the H40, replaced by a tailored bass response that comes from a new 10mm Composite Diaghram Dynamic Driver. Such sophistication here means there is a separation between the midrange and bass driver.
That is, such work of the H50 will not depend on the source and the quality of low-frequency control ... Since I tried to select other sound sources and those that were available to me did not give such a positive reaction as removing the mesh) If I understand you correctly, an excellent sound was made tuning and matching of speakers, which will no longer depend on the color of the sound source? And I do not need to change the sound device to a higher level to get an excellent "W" in the H50

Aug 18, 2022 at 5:08 PM Post #3,701 of 5,037
The only thing I wanted to ask in the course of the conversation is what musical genres are preferred for the H50. I listen to everything except rock)) And electronics with a set of different special effects with infrasound and trance, and then for a few days I can switch to jazz and electronic compositions with an orchestra))
On the H40, I just understood that jazz is good for them ... brass and orchestra are good ... But the electronics with infrasound are already so-so, so the control of the low-frequency speaker is not enough, so midbass is felt.
I have a wide range of interest in music, a lot of instrumental music, jazz, funk, Latin American and African music, plus I am into classical music. Check out the World Music and Jazz Fusion Melange thread here on Head-fi to get an idea. https://www.head-fi.org/threads/world-music-and-jazz-fusion-melange.959383/

Not much electronic music for me.

The point is the H50s deliver without a problem for all those music genres.

Others may be able to tell you their experience with their musical tastes.

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2022 at 8:49 PM Post #3,702 of 5,037
That is, such work of the H50 will not depend on the source and the quality of low-frequency control ... Since I tried to select other sound sources and those that were available to me did not give such a positive reaction as removing the mesh) If I understand you correctly, an excellent sound was made tuning and matching of speakers, which will no longer depend on the color of the sound source? And I do not need to change the sound device to a higher level to get an excellent "W" in the H50

Great at any volume used, any source, any file and all ear-tips:

Exactly, what happens in the IEM world is some designs can become dependent upon factors. Such IEMs (other than the H50) will be demanding. As mentioned earlier above it was mentioned that the H50 shows detail at all volume levels. This means that you can basically choose which volume level you feel like. At any volume level you will find great detail. A deficit of many designs are that they require a certain exact volume level to achieve resolution. Typically that can be with how the midrange is perceived, but not here, the H50 shows itself to be a well rounded performer at all volume levels. Obviously at greater volume levels there is an experience of dynamic contrast, though to go to such higher volumes is one of choice not necessity. At medium or low volume, the tone character wholeheartedly remains the same.

The next special thing is yes, it performed well from any source. This may be more personal? But in my use I found the sound (tone) of the H50 to be just fine from any amp/DAC I choose. Again, total win for the H50 meaning I could use any source and didn’t need the source to color the playback to achieve success. Why this is? I don’t know, maybe the H50 has my personal signature down? To where it’s still quite enjoyable from a brighter (midcentric) source or a more V shaped source or even a more laidback source? I truly have not learned why this occurred, but it in-fact does work-out as a profound benefit! Meaning the H50 does show the source character, yet each version of character has a good sound. I was never demanded upon to find a bright source to get more detail, or a warmer dull source to fix a fatigue or heat issue.

Next is ear-tips, same well rounded personality, as I could explore any style of ear-tip and found that they did alter the sound in the ways ear-tips alter sound, yet each style of replay was within the limits of my own personal sound signature wants. Hence more soundstage (wider-tips) more bass (narrower-tips) also fit was not as dependent as some to need a particular style of ear-tip. Of course this will be independent of the individual! But there may be factors found by more people, thus the size and shape go to accommodate a wider range of listeners?

Any finally the H50 played all of the sound quality files and music genres well. I know this all may sound too good to be true? But these were my findings. Never was I isolated to a specific music genre to get the best results. Meaning that at times we have vocal specialist IEMs, or EDM specialist IEMs. But the H50 seemed to offer an exciting window into any music I choose to play! Also it was relatively forgiving of bad file quality. So of course better recordings sounded way better, but poor recording quality was still highly listenable and entertaining.

Disclaimer:
This posts results from a single user experience with the H50, others may or may not have such findings. But I believe such clues as to replay character are interrelated. Meaning it is due to a single feature (besides fit) that the tune that brings about all this leeway? It also may be the character of the drivers ISN used and how they were joined, to somehow become very middle-of-the-road, while still totally involving and exciting?

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2022 at 1:36 AM Post #3,703 of 5,037
So today has been an attempt to learn more about the EST50 and it’s bass. Yet not only the bass, but the whole sound signature. Rolling in the ISN SC4 was a revelation in change. I never used the ISN SC4 cable in the review as it came later into my possession. I also learned the ISN SC4 cable is a powerful tool taking the complete low-end soul out of a few IEMs. So it generated a curiosity which propelled my investigations further. I am surprised to state that with the midrange focused Sony Walkman 1A and MrWalkmans software, plus wide-bore tips the over all sound of the EST50 was brought into amazing focus. The SC4 cable being the magic pixie dust to be powerfully added to the equation! As just the 1A and ear-tips don’t have the zing the SC4 brings to the table. Arriving at the flagship level I always truly thought the EST50 was capable of, but didn’t know how to get there?

The results.........mind-bending. As now the treble is not as hot as you would think. No, in-fact it is brought into focus as a softer more liquidity and emphasized element, fully detailed yet forgiving and exquisite!

The enhancement is derived resulting in a smoother yet reserved bass. I never thought I would use the two words reserved and bass when disclosing the temperament of the EST50....haha but there it is. The kicker comes from the bass refinement which in-turn opens the doorway...........for the treble to walk through! Paradise........
DSC_0063.jpegyes.jpeg

https://penonaudio.com/isn-audio-sc4.html
https://penonaudio.com/isn-audio-est50.html

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2022 at 4:09 AM Post #3,704 of 5,037
Отлично подходит для любой используемой громкости, любого источника, любого файла и всех ушных вкладышей:

То, что происходит в мире IEM, заключается в том, что некоторые конструкции могут зависеть от факторов. Такие IEM (кроме H50) будут требовательными. Как упоминалось ранее выше, было упомянуто, что H50 показывает детализацию на всех уровнях громкости. Это означает, что вы можете в основном выбрать уровень громкости, который вам нравится. На любом уровне громкости вы найдете отличные детали. Недостатком многих конструкций является то, что они требуют определенного точного уровня громкости для достижения разрешения. Как правило, это может быть связано с тем, как воспринимаются средние частоты, но не здесь, H50 показывает себя хорошо сбалансированным исполнителем на всех уровнях громкости. Очевидно, что при более высоких уровнях громкости ощущается динамическая контрастность, хотя переход на такие более высокие уровни громкости является выбором, а не необходимостью. На средней или малой громкости характер тона полностью остается прежним.

Следующая особенная вещь — да, она хорошо работала из любого источника. Это может быть более личное? Но при моем использовании я обнаружил, что звук (тон) H50 будет просто отличным от любого усилителя/ЦАП, который я выберу. Опять же, полная победа для H50 означает, что я мог использовать любой источник и не нуждался в источнике для окрашивания воспроизведения, чтобы добиться успеха. Почему это? Не знаю, может у H50 есть моя личная подпись? Где еще можно получить удовольствие от более яркого (среднецентрического) источника, более V-образного источника или даже более спокойного источника? Я действительно не знаю, почему это произошло, но на самом деле это приносит огромную пользу! Это означает, что H50 показывает исходный персонаж, но каждая версия персонажа имеет хороший звук. Меня никогда не просили найти яркий источник, чтобы получить больше деталей, или более теплый, тусклый источник, чтобы решить проблему усталости или перегрева.

Далее идут ушные вкладыши, такие же всесторонне развитые, так как я мог исследовать любой тип ушных вкладышей и обнаружил, что они изменяют звук так же, как ушные вкладыши изменяют звук, но каждый стиль воспроизведения находится в пределах моих собственных возможностей. личная звуковая подпись хочет. Следовательно, больше звуковой сцены (более широкие насадки) и больше басов (наиболее узкие насадки) также не зависели от того, какой тип вкладыша нужен, как некоторым. Конечно, это не зависит от человека! Но могут быть факторы, обнаруженные большим количеством людей, таким образом, размер и форма подходят для более широкого круга слушателей?

Любой, наконец, H50 хорошо воспроизводит все файлы с качеством звука и музыкальные жанры. Я знаю, все это может звучать слишком хорошо, чтобы быть правдой? Но это были мои выводы. Я никогда не был изолирован от определенного музыкального жанра, чтобы добиться наилучших результатов. Это означает, что иногда у нас есть IEM, специализирующиеся на вокале, или IEM, специализирующиеся на EDM. Но H50, казалось, предлагает захватывающее окно в любую музыку, которую я хочу играть! Кроме того, он был относительно снисходителен к плохому качеству файлов. Так что, конечно, более качественные записи звучали намного лучше, но плохое качество записи по-прежнему было очень приятным для прослушивания и занимательным.

Отказ от ответственности:
Это сообщение является результатом опыта одного пользователя с H50, у других могут быть такие выводы, а могут и не быть. Но я считаю, что такие подсказки, как переиграть персонажа, взаимосвязаны. Это означает, что из-за одной особенности (помимо подгонки) мелодия, которая дает всю эту свободу действий? Это также может быть характер водителей, используемых ISN, и то, как они были объединены, чтобы каким-то образом стать очень средними, но при этом полностью увлекательными и захватывающими?
Знаете, очень хорошо, что H50 может управлять работой динамиков на любой громкости и мощности, а самое главное, что это происходит на минимуме, так как я несколько раз замечал даже на H40, что приходилось увеличивать громкость в чтобы ОДНОРОДНО слышать все звуки и послезвуки в музыке... Но все равно одни звуки стали более выпирающими, а другие стали такими, как я ожидал) Я понимаю, что это больше зависит от АЧХ, а от другого стороны, от способности усилителя устройства быстро и точно применять достаточное усиление по току и напряжению для компенсации и выравнивания АЧХ. Поэтому и возник вопрос об источнике и его усилении и звуковой окраске. Так как если H50 это относительное "W" то усилитель должен компенсировать и стремиться к линейности.

Меня очень порадовали ваши слова... Дело в том, что я долго мучился с подбором усилителей для своих полочных колонок Audio Note AX-TWO, что бы колонки раскрывали весь звуковой спектр звука на минимальной громкости, но Мне так и не удалось добиться желаемого, поэтому ни транзисторные усилители, ни интегральные, ни авторские ламповые не давали нужного результата. Хотя все для этого в колонках был динамик из бумаги, и невысокая минимальная мощность динамика, низкий импеданс, который не колебался от 2 до 8 Ом при воспроизведении. Возможно эти колонки работают только с усилителем своей модели и только он может управлять их импедансом))

Так что я очень доволен согласованностью и настройкой H50. Это было конечно второстепенно, так как это хоть как-то нивелируется источниками звука)

По поводу силиконовых насадок, амбушюр... Заказывал 25-30 комплектов силиконовых насадок на H40, но все равно остался у родных))) После этого появилось мнение, что хотелось бы, чтобы производитель применил настройку звука камеры, согласование драйверов, фильтры, грили и чтоб была близка к эталонной ровной АЧХ, чтобы не надо было сразу подбирать источник и сторонние насадки, а не родные))... Все таки, мидбас в H40 избыточен при любых насадках)
Ну конечно да... На самом деле только на Вашем ресурсе довольно густо и много говорят о H50... Странно, что с такими выдающимися характеристиками я не могу найти эти наушники в магазинах... Я поймите, что магазины продают то, на чем можно заработать и если выставить H50 на распродажу, то возможно они и побьют наушники в ценовом диапазоне 500-1000 долларов.

К вашим рекомендациям точно претензий нет. Вы рекомендуете, а я несу ответственность за свой выбор. Мы взрослые люди и видимо у вас были свои обстоятельства, которые
подтолкнуть вас к тому, чтобы подчеркнуть этот момент)

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2022 at 4:41 AM Post #3,705 of 5,037
Знаете, очень хорошо, что H50 может управлять работой динамиков на любой громкости и мощности, а самое главное, что это происходит на минимуме, так как я несколько раз замечал даже на H40, что приходилось увеличивать громкость в чтобы ОДНОРОДНО слышать все звуки и послезвуки в музыке... Но все равно одни звуки стали более выпирающими, а другие стали такими, как я ожидал) Я понимаю, что это больше зависит от АЧХ, а от другого стороны, от способности усилителя устройства быстро и точно применять достаточное усиление по току и напряжению для компенсации и выравнивания АЧХ. Поэтому и возник вопрос об источнике и его усилении и звуковой окраске. Так как если H50 это относительное "W" то усилитель должен компенсировать и стремиться к линейности.

Меня очень порадовали ваши слова... Дело в том, что я долго мучился с подбором усилителей для своих полочных колонок Audio Note AX-TWO, что бы колонки раскрывали весь звуковой спектр звука на минимальной громкости, но Мне так и не удалось добиться желаемого, поэтому ни транзисторные усилители, ни интегральные, ни авторские ламповые не давали нужного результата. Хотя все для этого в колонках был динамик из бумаги, и невысокая минимальная мощность динамика, низкий импеданс, который не колебался от 2 до 8 Ом при воспроизведении. Возможно эти колонки работают только с усилителем своей модели и только он может управлять их импедансом))

Так что я очень доволен согласованностью и настройкой H50. Это было конечно второстепенно, так как это хоть как-то нивелируется источниками звука)

По поводу силиконовых насадок, амбушюр... Заказывал 25-30 комплектов силиконовых насадок на H40, но все равно остался у родных))) После этого появилось мнение, что хотелось бы, чтобы производитель применил настройку звука камеры, согласование драйверов, фильтры, грили и чтоб была близка к эталонной ровной АЧХ, чтобы не надо было сразу подбирать источник и сторонние насадки, а не родные))... Все таки, мидбас в H40 избыточен при любых насадках)
Ну конечно да... На самом деле только на Вашем ресурсе довольно густо и много говорят о H50... Странно, что с такими выдающимися характеристиками я не могу найти эти наушники в магазинах... Я поймите, что магазины продают то, на чем можно заработать и если выставить H50 на распродажу, то возможно они и побьют наушники в ценовом диапазоне 500-1000 долларов.

К вашим рекомендациям точно претензий нет. Вы рекомендуете, а я несу ответственность за свой выбор. Мы взрослые люди и видимо у вас были свои обстоятельства, которые
подтолкнуть вас к тому, чтобы подчеркнуть этот момент)
I used a translator for this text.
Well I have too, searched for amplifiers. But as many years as I’ve done this I am still surprised at the joining of IEMs with various equipment. Meaning there is no rhyme or reason at times why unions work together. My portable around 1990 was Sony and Panasonic tape players. Before that I only had home systems.

Still it has been a slow and gradual advancement. With that said portable audio has been advancing at a record pace since 2013. Of course just like me, your understanding of playback will be subjective, yet there are parallels which we find to be true for many people. That is the basis for Head-Fi, for people to find parallel experiences.

I was given the headphones by Penon Audio free of cost. But also I have a responsibility to fellow listeners to be as correct and informative as possible. To tell you the truth, maybe I have been given 30 or so IEMs in the last 6 months. Some I can relate to, some I find faults. Of those faults some have more and some have less, some IEMs are truly special and some are just OK. Some work with my style of music and DAC/amplifiers and some don’t. After a while you learn more about IEM personality. But it’s a slow process understanding some points. In a way I’m new to IEMs as I truly was not that interested in them till about 2013. I have been comparing Headphones off and on since around 1975. One reason I am helping you is I was given a sample of the H50, the other reason I’m helping you is I am an enthusiast just like you. Along the way I was helped (by others) to arrive at the place I’m at.

I don’t know exactly how many H50s are sold. Though I do know we are in a subdivision of audio which is very small. The general public wouldn’t think of spending more than $20 on IEMs. Due to such dynamics it is difficult to try them before buying. Due to the subjective nature of this endeavor listening first hand is at times the only way to know. Still you already have the H40 and you have dialed in what you are looking to achieve with a new purchase.

As far as amping goes, they are super easy to drive. As far as character to be transferred from source device to H50, as said before they seem to offer leeway, still it’s a situation by situation thing. The great part is that the H50 being so well rounded, that the odds of success are in your corner!

Cheers!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back