ISN Earphones impression thread. New ISN NEO 3!
May 26, 2020 at 9:03 AM Post #1,246 of 5,041
@Skullar i sold my Zenith and Aten, i’ve RAH and i’m waiting Halcyon from IMR 😉
Someone said H40 sound very close to RAH
Well Rah has adjustable treble and bass filters so its not that straight forward to judge. Their are also DD/planar/piezo tribrid and semi open.
Rah still has edge over h40 in my opinion too.

But h40 fit and slightly more laid back treble and better isolation is just asking to be daily drivers for me with very little compromise.

May 26, 2020 at 11:59 PM Post #1,247 of 5,041
I got word from Penon rep. Any of you guys having any issue with sound cutting out or not getting your package. I would contact them about your particular issue. They are willing to work it out with you guys one way or another. They most definitely value their customers and will do the best they can to remedy any situation. They are more bumbed out about the shipping issues than you guys are. The last thing they need is to loose customers from a situation that is out of their hands. Again contact them and vent your concerns.

May 27, 2020 at 12:15 AM Post #1,248 of 5,041
Penon and actually all sellers in China are being hit badly by this shipping problem. All my orders are on transit for few weeks already without status update.
For Penon, they have been very responsive until now. They are sending the cable replacement for my D10 due to sound cut out issue.
Attached is their update, note that this is the 2nd shipping attempt as the 1st one was bounced back to them.

Attachments

• 20200527_120854.jpg
    20200527_120854.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 0
May 27, 2020 at 7:36 AM Post #1,250 of 5,041
Well i have received my h40 to UK in couple of weeks. Not DHL.
I had issues with tracking being stuck and Penon sent me an updated link. So given the situation and at least judging from my case i dont think it has anything to do with Penon.

Last edited:
May 27, 2020 at 11:35 AM Post #1,251 of 5,041
After a tremendously long wait i got my isn s4 cable, what a beauty this is. I didnt expect it to be so soft and pliable. I actually dont have the iems i bought it for any longer but will keep it for use on possibly my sony ex1k. Will be looking at buying more cables from isn once shipping isnt 2.5 months.

May 27, 2020 at 4:52 PM Post #1,252 of 5,041
Some items I bought on Aliexpress arrived in Brazil today, still nothing from the ISN H40. I was a little more excited.

May 27, 2020 at 6:21 PM Post #1,254 of 5,041
I purchased some things on Aliexpress AFTER I purchased the D10's.
The Aliexpress items have been here for a while now. The D10's, not so much.

I think it's a total crapshoot with shipping out of Asia (on the other side of the world for me) currently. I'm still waiting on stuff that I ordered from aliexpress and penon audio from mid-April. There is a huge lag from when the items leave the seller's wharehouses to finally getting on a flight out of their respective countries. Some of my items are still waiting for flights out of China. So I don't think we can really blame the sellers for the huge turmoil caused by Covid19...

May 27, 2020 at 6:54 PM Post #1,255 of 5,041
I think it's a total crapshoot with shipping out of Asia (on the other side of the world for me) currently. I'm still waiting on stuff that I ordered from aliexpress and penon audio from mid-April. There is a huge lag from when the items leave the seller's wharehouses to finally getting on a flight out of their respective countries. Some of my items are still waiting for flights out of China. So I don't think we can really blame the sellers for the huge turmoil caused by Covid19...

Mid-April? That's not too bad. I am still waiting stuff I bought late Feb. - early March to show up. like 4 IEMS that I spend $800 total.

May 27, 2020 at 7:06 PM Post #1,256 of 5,041
Mid-April? That's not too bad. I am still waiting stuff I bought late Feb. - early March to show up. like 4 IEMS that I spend $800 total.

Yikes! Maybe they are taking the scenic route? (Attempt at a joke- humour is not my strong suit obviously.) Hopefully you will get them soon. I'm hoping my purchases get delivered in the next month. My most recent purchases have been in country because of these current delays...

ETA: What IEMS are you waiting on? I might as well come back as a ferret in my next life because of my affinity for shiny new things...

Last edited:
May 28, 2020 at 1:27 AM Post #1,257 of 5,041
Yikes! Maybe they are taking the scenic route? (Attempt at a joke- humour is not my strong suit obviously.) Hopefully you will get them soon. I'm hoping my purchases get delivered in the next month. My most recent purchases have been in country because of these current delays...

ETA: What IEMS are you waiting on? I might as well come back as a ferret in my next life because of my affinity for shiny new things...

URBANFUN YBF-ISS014
Thieaudio Legacy 3
Thieaudio Legacy 9
NFAudio NA2

May 28, 2020 at 9:13 AM Post #1,258 of 5,041
May 28, 2020 at 9:23 AM Post #1,259 of 5,041
I'm not getting a refund on my missing in action D10, Penon told me that my only option for getting my money back is to refuse delivery whenever it finally arrives at my house. Which...yeah :weary:

May 28, 2020 at 9:28 AM Post #1,260 of 5,041
I'm not getting a refund on my missing in action D10, Penon told me that my only option for getting my money back is to refuse delivery whenever it finally arrives at my house. Which...yeah :weary:

No tracking or P.O. help. i.e. search request?? Sellers really can't just give refunds w/o getting it back or some real proof it is lost or stolen. Of course if you wanted it and it showed up you wouldn't refuse delivery so that is not helping.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back