ISN Earphones impression thread. New ISN NEO 3!
Sep 19, 2021 at 6:41 PM Post #2,956 of 5,040
Stock cable has great synergy with the SA6. DUW-03 cables are no joke it is a higher end cable unto itself made with quality materials. But some folks don't like how bulky the cable is. No real need for an upgrade but if you feel the need to get a nice cable, I really like the cable I shown on the previous post. Penon Mix is a very versatile cable that sounds great on everything it touches and it is much more softer and pliable vs the DUW-03. It will maximize the sonics of the SA6 as well.

Sep 20, 2021 at 3:14 AM Post #2,957 of 5,040
Just finally got H40’s and I’m blown away by how good they sound! This is like my perfect sound, wow! Thanks guys for your thoughts on all these! :thumbsup: :drum: :sunglasses:
That's exactly what i felt upon first listen man.........blown away as well.........Have read your comment on PENON site and i couldn't agree more.....i could live with only H40 and nothing else...........makes you wonder about way more expensive iems you have bought are they worth it? i have been puzzled about it......and about EST50 as well....could it be there a substantial upgrade on H40s sound possible ?? do not know really.........

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2021 at 9:21 AM Post #2,958 of 5,040
I have both, H40 and EST50, and I see the EST50 much superior. It is not just talking about the amount of bass, but the EST50's bass is more perfect, more beautiful and full of detail. On the other hand, the rest of the frequencies do not look muddy because of that bass. The mid frequency is precise, with incredible voices, which is not the case with the H40. And the treble goes further, they have much more detail and micro details. And then comes the issue of the scene and instrumental separation and dimensionality. With the H40 all these aspects are very limited, and with the EST50 you can fly between the instruments !!

Sep 20, 2021 at 10:01 AM Post #2,959 of 5,040
The versatility has surprised me, have been going through my less listened to genres and yet to be disappointed.

Sep 21, 2021 at 4:48 PM Post #2,960 of 5,040
I have both, H40 and EST50, and I see the EST50 much superior. It is not just talking about the amount of bass, but the EST50's bass is more perfect, more beautiful and full of detail. On the other hand, the rest of the frequencies do not look muddy because of that bass. The mid frequency is precise, with incredible voices, which is not the case with the H40. And the treble goes further, they have much more detail and micro details. And then comes the issue of the scene and instrumental separation and dimensionality. With the H40 all these aspects are very limited, and with the EST50 you can fly between the instruments !!
Have to start saving money all over again..

Sep 23, 2021 at 7:24 AM Post #2,962 of 5,040
Bought the EST50 when they just got released, got 2 faulty cables with it.
Asked Penon about this and they ask me to return the cables back.
So disappointed. Ain't touchin Penon stuffs again.
You've been warned!
They reimburse return shipping. This seems like a fair request to me? They have to do something to prevent getting taken advantage of left right and center.

Sep 25, 2021 at 10:23 PM Post #2,966 of 5,040
Well they didn't said anything about reimbursement in me case.
Yours is probably because it's the IEM, mine isn't.
But yeh, I'm done with Penon.
They didn’t say anything about it to be either but when I asked they said that’s what they had anticipated doing. Worth asking them?

I didn’t have a wonderful experience, but still miles ahead of Aliexpress etc.

Had a very impressive experience with Linsoul lately, I’d say both they and Penon certainly have full intention of serving their customers well while safeguarding themselves from cheap tricks which unfortunately I expect they get a lot of as internet traders.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2021 at 2:13 AM Post #2,968 of 5,040
They didn’t say anything about it to be either but when I asked they said that’s what they had anticipated doing. Worth asking them?

I didn’t have a wonderful experience, but still miles ahead of Aliexpress etc.

Had a very impressive experience with Linsoul lately, I’d say both they and Penon certainly have full intention of serving their customers well while safeguarding themselves from cheap tricks which I expect they get a lot of as internet traders.
As far as Linsoul customer service goes.. I would add that in my case at least it was the most quick delivery in audio gear ever...
I bought mangrid tea from those guys.. And it arrived from Asia to Greece in less than a week with no additional custom fees as well..... Was very happy about it...
They certainly declared the parcel of a very low value and used express shipping with none additional cost on me.
Very professional policy....

Sep 29, 2021 at 2:35 AM Post #2,970 of 5,040
1632897329430.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back