Is this for real?
Jan 6, 2009 at 4:04 PM Post #18 of 35
REALLY doubt they are real.
..and if so, then the toilet is not in normal full size..

Jan 6, 2009 at 5:46 PM Post #20 of 35
The Sydney funnel web was born with the ability to kill humans in mind. Good god I hope to never see that spider. I was in Australia last month and spent a week of my time in Sydney. Luckily I didn't see any spiders at all.

If I saw one of those in the room, I wouldn't hesitate to put it out with a .22LR, or a .50BMG, you know, whatever's necessary.

Jan 6, 2009 at 7:45 PM Post #23 of 35
they look fake.

i hate spiders..not something i like looking at
frown.gif

Jan 6, 2009 at 8:19 PM Post #26 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by noremedy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
NZ is an amazing place, and very very safe. Its so beautiful.

put it this way, if i had a job offer out there today, id leave tomorrow!

Jan 7, 2009 at 4:30 AM Post #27 of 35
Ok, so they are plastic spiders. I did a double take when I saw that though. I've been to Sydney, and can tell you first hand. If you looked for weeks at a time, you wouldn't find anything more dangerous than an automobile. It is a beautiful city and well worth visiting. It should be at the top of your list for travel. Just setting the record straight. The only places that are chock full of dangerous beasties there are the Northern Territories, then all bets are off. Just ask any of our Australian counterparts.

Jan 7, 2009 at 9:55 AM Post #30 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_mocok /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I used to catch small funnel-webs to feed the small lizards I caught and keep. They loved them.

Is this the season when the males(more dangerous) wander around looking for females?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back