Is there Something Wrong?
Jul 15, 2005 at 12:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

RockoAPZL1

Head-Fier
Wayyyyy.....Back when, I used to use a Sony CD Player w/ a ridiculous Amount of Bass Boost w/ cheap little earbuds, now with My PX200's, boomy bass really displeases me, I no longer want bass, I want Detail.

Is there Something wrong with Me?

Jul 15, 2005 at 12:47 AM Post #3 of 8
I see...
cool.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 15, 2005 at 12:57 AM Post #5 of 8
sorry about your wallet....

Jul 15, 2005 at 1:10 AM Post #6 of 8
...If I read more...I'll end up broke

But...

I'LL HAVE SONIC BLISS!!!
600smile.gif
600smile.gif
280smile.gif
280smile.gif
280smile.gif
orphsmile.gif
orphsmile.gif
k1000smile.gif
k1000smile.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
etysmile.gif
etysmile.gif
etysmile.gif
eggosmile.gif
eggosmile.gif
eggosmile.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
600smile.gif
600smile.gif
etysmile.gif
etysmile.gif
k1000smile.gif
k1000smile.gif

Jul 15, 2005 at 1:11 AM Post #7 of 8
I don't think there's anything wrong with you (except of course, for the fact you're on this site). Changing preferences goes with the territory of Head-Fi.
When I first arrived here, I was interested in details, details, and more details.......I couldn't get enough. Recently though, I've found that I prefer a warmer, fuller sound with nice bass......even if it means giving up some detail. For example, my Etys are now far too analytical for me. I much prefer the Super.Fi Pros and my newly acquired Shure E4 to the hyper-detailed Etys. Go figure.
biggrin.gif

Jul 15, 2005 at 1:17 AM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by joelongwood
I don't think there's anything wrong with you (except of course, for the fact you're on this site). Changing preferences goes with the territory of Head-Fi.
When I first arrived here, I was interested in details, details, and more details.......I couldn't get enough. Recently though, I've found that I prefer a warmer, fuller sound with nice bass......even if it means giving up some detail. For example, my Etys are now far too analytical for me. I much prefer the Super.Fi Pros and my newly acquired Shure E4 to the hyper-detailed Etys. Go figure.
biggrin.gif

You pretty much said it... I'll problably end up w/ a different taste...

First...I need to buy some gear
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back