Is there someone who have the EB's and triple fi pro?
Dec 19, 2010 at 10:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

die kassette

New Head-Fier
I know that those are diferent. I used Eb's and have a problem with a left bass driver.
So I consider buying new set...
But the price of triple fi now is not so big, the sound is much more important for me than that diference...
I listen a lot of electronica, new age, trip hop, but also a lot of jazz, chill-out...
I was very satisfyed with EB's, what experience will I get from triple fi, or is it better to buy EB's again...

What about that new Sennheiser ie8 compared with this two monitors...

Thank you?

Dec 19, 2010 at 11:27 AM Post #2 of 3
Hi,

The Triple will bring you a much better balance, better clarity and definition compared to the 5EB. 
Now, you will lose quite a bit of bass quantity for better quality. The Triple are superior in about every way, except bass quantity.

The Sennheiser might be a better bet for you, as they have more bass quantity than TF, but still have much better clarity than SF5EB. They have a much better built qualilty than UE products, too.
IE8 have a wider soundstage than TF, which is no slouch either.

Dec 19, 2010 at 1:31 PM Post #3 of 3
The IE8 willbe better upgrade both for overall clarity and big bass like 5EB with knob to increase bass(maximum). It also has removable cable, looks very sturdy and beware there are some fakes, so buy these only from authorized dealers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back