Is there anywhere you can get the westone 3's for $300 or just over ?
Jul 19, 2011 at 11:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

iLrr11x

New Head-Fier
I know ive been posting alot recently but this is my last post as I have choose what IEM's i want now :D Westone 3's FTW. Heard the bass is very good and they have detailed highs. But the only thing is that they are above my budget. they are $350 at earphone solutions, and the most I want to pay is $320 (saying there £199.99 sounds alot better than saying there just over £200, which they are at earphone solutions, as I already have back a pair of dr dre in-ear tours and lost £40.) thanks if u can help :)!

Jul 19, 2011 at 12:07 PM Post #2 of 8
If you aren't in a rush, Earphone Solutions usually post 15-20% discount codes on their Twitter and Facebook feeds once each month! Just follow them on which ever you like and keep an eye out. If it's 15% that will get you below $300, 20% even more so. Best to you!

Jul 19, 2011 at 12:35 PM Post #7 of 8
You do get the extra one year warranty for Westone through them also. My UM1's needed a repair when the right side went out 3 months after I'd had them for a year. Called Westone told them I had a Earphone Solutions invoice, and they took care of it, I just paid for shipping to them and included a copy of my invoice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back