Is there a wireless option for Audeze iSine 20?

1. netdevil
    Hi I recently purchased Audeze iSine 20. I really love its sound signature but I am having issues regarding comfort with them. I tend to have discomfort after wearing them with ear loops for couple of hours. Also the attached wire effects portability and makes commute bit of an issue.

I would really like some recommendations regarding truly wireless headphones/iem with similar sound signature, preferably iems. I am willing to spend anywhere between 500-800 dollars.

2. kukkurovaca
    If you just need a wireless setup, you could try something like the Radsone ES100, which is very well-liked. (See: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/aud...netic-earphones.818870/page-330#post-14077074)

That would let you use whatever earphones you like.

Another option that might or might not help is using a nicer shirt clip than the one Audeze provides. I like these silicone magnetic ones a lot: https://www.amazon.com/Cloop-Magnetic-Cable-Keeper-Small/dp/B015SH9ZPA

They're easy to get onto whatever cable you use, and they'll support some of the weight of the cable and reduce its tendency to flop around. Won't stop the cable from getting snagged on doorknobs, etc., though.

In terms of actually wireless earphones that have an Audeze type sound, I'm not sure. The recently released RHA CL2 planar IEM comes with a bluetooth headband, which is nice -- but I don't think they have the same tuning as the iSine.

3. netdevil
    Thank you for the suggestions. I will try them out but with my glasses on the ear loops either get dislodged or really bothersome. I really don’t want to return them because the sound quality is so awesome.

I was also looking at truly wireless options like Sony/Bose but tried them and they sound nothing in comparison to the Audeze’s . I also liked the Sennheiser Momentum 2 and they are coming out with the true wireless earbuds will give them a try before I decide.

Thanks anyways.

4. kukkurovaca
    Definitely experiment with different angles for the ear hooks, and make sure you've tried the large size hooks as well as the regular ones to see which work better.

Also, experimenting with different tips can actually help with how the earhooks sit, because tips allow for different insertion depths, which change the angle at which the iSine sits relative to your ear.

If you check out the main iSine thread, there are also some folks who have good luck modding the earhooks or adding padding to them for comfort.

5. netdevil
    Sure, thanks.