Is There a Balanced Cable That Will Fit The Bowers & Wilkins P7??

1. RockStar2005
    I was just wondering if anyone here knew whether or not there was a 2.5mm Trrs balanced male to 3.5mm stereo male cable in existence that actually fits the Bowers & Wilkins P7?? If so, please provide a link and/or name for it. I just bought the P7s but because of the unique "angled" approach of the 2.5mm Trrs side I fear most balanced cables will not fit into it.

Thanks in advance!

2. ledzep
    That's not a balanced cable, 3.5mm stereo to 2.5mm trrs , I've made mine fully balanced but you have to swap the female Inside the cup to a true trrs female the one in the p7's has got 4 connections but the L-/R- are shorted out so I had to remove the driver and rewire the L/R+ and L/R- to a new 4 pole female, then I made a cable with a 2.5mm balanced at the dap end and a 2.5mm balanced at the cup end but I shortened the barrel down to avoid the curve , sound a bit of a chore but it's easy enough, did a pair of P9's the same and it's well worth the extra sound quality.

RockStar2005 likes this.
  3. RockStar2005
    That's awesome, but I wouldn't have any clue how to ever do that. lol I'm glad though it worked out for you.

Led Zep forever!! :L3000: