Is the Shanling M0 the best option?
Jul 25, 2019 at 11:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

mrconfuse

100+ Head-Fier
I was using my ipod touch as a transport with some of my portable DAC's but sadly the touch is dead. I'm looking to replace it but most of the devices that can be used as a transport with a Dac are actually players themselves. After looking around it seems my only choice is the Shanling M0, Now before I buy I'm wondering if there are any other options that I may have missed.

Jul 26, 2019 at 5:36 PM Post #2 of 5
I love Hidizs AP80, but FW updates are few and far between, I owned the Shanling it has better support. Ibasso has the new M5, and there is the Geruida K1. Those are the ones like Shanling M0 I can think of off the top of my head.

Jul 26, 2019 at 6:56 PM Post #3 of 5
I love Hidizs AP80, but FW updates are few and far between, I owned the Shanling it has better support. Ibasso has the new M5, and there is the Geruida K1. Those are the ones like Shanling M0 I can think of off the top of my head.

Fiio not ibasso that has m5

Jul 26, 2019 at 7:45 PM Post #4 of 5
Oops yep

Sep 18, 2019 at 2:06 PM Post #5 of 5
I would get Hidizs AP80, small screen on m0 makes it difficultt to manage songs, playlists etc, if you want more portable I would get fiio m5 which has excellent armwatch band and such accessory is lacking in shanling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back