Is the Logitech/UE warranty global?
Dec 26, 2009 at 9:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

torpy

100+ Head-Fier
Has anyone tried getting warranty service outside the US?

Planning on taking my triple fi's back to Australia, slightly worried on whether I can (in the slight chance something happens) warranty service on these there. I can send them back to the US but I'd rather not deal with that whole mess.

Dec 26, 2009 at 9:43 PM Post #2 of 8
You purchased them from an Authorized Retailer right.
You should not have any problems. Ive read many people send in their IEM's to UE that were covered under warranty from Australia.
As long as you have the original reciept from authorized seller.

Dec 26, 2009 at 10:29 PM Post #3 of 8
Yea, they're off the Amazon deal, receipt and all.

Cheers, that helps
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 27, 2009 at 3:17 AM Post #4 of 8
i tried emailing logitech about this a few days ago and they said they will only honor the warranty from the originating country
confused.gif

Dec 27, 2009 at 7:55 AM Post #6 of 8
Aw, that sucks. And yea, I've been babying them to no end. It's the first time I'm actually using a case for a pair of IEMs..

Dec 27, 2009 at 8:21 AM Post #7 of 8
Its really sad how bad the build quality on UE IEMs is. Cheap plastic...I've had $40 IEMs built better than they are...oh well. The price you pay for decent sound I suppose.

Dec 27, 2009 at 11:16 AM Post #8 of 8
Technically, yes - their warranty and services are global. However, their service centers are very limited.

In my case, my super.fi5 wiring became loose from the base (the housing of the ear-piece was coming out). So, I wrote to them that I wished to get them repaired and was willing to ship the ear-piece to them. They said that they have no service centers in South Asia (I'm in India). So, I wrote back and asked if they had any service center in Singapore. Answer: No. If I wanted to get them repaired, best ship them to the USA.

Bravo, logitech! Bravo! You have zero service centers in a region that houses over 2 billion people. Bravo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back