1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Is The Hifiman re262 and re272 discountinued once and for all ?

Next

Last
  1. Minijim
    Hello people,

It is my birthday today and I wanted to offer me new in-ears :).

Months ago, I discovered the re262 but can not afford em but now I can but it's impossible for me to find it on head-direct.

Can someone tells me, how/where to purchase them ? If not, which in-ears are the most popular for about 100-150$ ?

Thank you guys for your answer.

Have a good day/night/evening :).

2. Mooses9
    i do believe they completely discontinued the se262/272 for the re-400-re-600 so you more than likly only be able to get them second hand.

3. Minijim
    Oh !! What a shame :frowning2:

Have you some good advices for equivalent ?

4. FieldingMellish
    Quote:

Yes. Second hand. :) Some are on the buy and sell at Head-Fi.

5. Minijim
    I meant advices of equivalent in-ears :).

I will take a look in the sell and buy section.

6. thesuperguy
    I purchased my re262 off of amazon but it seems like they are no longer in stock. However, the re272 is available but there is only 1 left in stock.

EDIT: the 262 is available on a website called crutchfield but I've never heard of them so be wary.

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_818RE262/HiFiMAN-RE-262.html?tp=36775

7. cloudycloud
    Quote:
    Crutchfield is one of the most reputable sites I have ever dealt with.  I've bought thousands of dollars worth of equipment through them and never had an issue. Their customer service is also superb.  I wouldn't worry anything about placing the order through them.  Generally they are not the cheapest option though.

8. thesuperguy
    Fair enough, but for the re262, they are the ONLY option. :p

9. Minijim
    Found that: https://www.audioadvisor.com/prodinfo.asp?number=1HMRE262 but it's refurbished IEM. Someone knows about audioadvisor ?

I am considering the purchase of Vsonic GR07 . What the MK 2 means ?

10. kore
    Yes it is.. Maybe you can find NOS?

11. proedros
    looks legit . great price too.
    Quote:

12. Minijim
    What is NOS ?

Quote:

I sent a mail to AudioAdvisor about the "demo" meaning.

I come back to the GR07. Does it sound warner than the RE272  RE262?

13. Mooses9
    NOS= New Old Stock

14. Minijim
    I got their answer. It seems the RE262 is out of stock for the moment but will re-supply since I place my order.

What I it and now waiting for news :) but I feel that they are trustable.

But I still wondering about the GR07.

MAJ: Got some news: they do not ship HiFiMan products to France :frowning2:.

15. laowai
    I don't want to make the deals of HiFiMan look too transparent, but the RE-Zero, RE-0, RE-262 and RE-272 are replaced by the RE-400. I do not mean that the RE-400 do better than the old models, but now they are the onliest HiFiMan available IEM.
    And as I remember, the old models became discontinued on 25th of October, previous year, and this means that no more supply has been granted to the distributors.

Next

Last