Is Sony wh-h900 worth it?
Jul 16, 2019 at 2:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Apocalysm

New Head-Fier
Hello,
I´m looking to buy a pair of noise canceling headphones mid tier. This have been really hard for me because I know nothing about headphones. I have been googling for like a month now and the one i been thinking of buying is sony wh-h900 but is it worth it or could i get something better? In my country it's in the same price range as sennheiser 4.50, plantronics backbeat pro 2 and jbl live 650.

This will be my primary headphones. I will use it at home, when I´m traveling, watching tv, at the office and sometimes gaming.

Jul 17, 2019 at 5:41 AM Post #2 of 5
Hello,
I´m looking to buy a pair of noise canceling headphones mid tier. This have been really hard for me because I know nothing about headphones. I have been googling for like a month now and the one i been thinking of buying is sony wh-h900 but is it worth it or could i get something better? In my country it's in the same price range as sennheiser 4.50, plantronics backbeat pro 2 and jbl live 650.

This will be my primary headphones. I will use it at home, when I´m traveling, watching tv, at the office and sometimes gaming.
I havent tried the platronics or jbl, but i have tried the sennheisers. The sonys are physically more comfortable for me. On the head and on the ears and i find seal as good if not the same.

I would say if you can, maybe go to an electronics store and ses if you could try to demo them. If you cant, i would say based on a biased comment (having tried it myself) the sonys sounded more fun and felt nicer on the head, i couldnt test connection stability since i was in the store and im sure they dont want me walking around with the headphones 30+ feet haha.

Jul 17, 2019 at 6:23 AM Post #3 of 5
I havent tried the platronics or jbl, but i have tried the sennheisers. The sonys are physically more comfortable for me. On the head and on the ears and i find seal as good if not the same.

I would say if you can, maybe go to an electronics store and ses if you could try to demo them. If you cant, i would say based on a biased comment (having tried it myself) the sonys sounded more fun and felt nicer on the head, i couldnt test connection stability since i was in the store and im sure they dont want me walking around with the headphones 30+ feet haha.

I have tried jbl, sony and sennheisers and all of them felt nice on the head, thats why I have a hard time deciding which one to buy.

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:16 AM Post #4 of 5
I have tried jbl, sony and sennheisers and all of them felt nice on the head, thats why I have a hard time deciding which one to buy.
Hmm, well i would say go with sony. by default they seem to be really good value for money. I find sennheisers have a bit hit or miss blue tooth connection. when it comes to being outside in public. but at home they seem to be good. sony usually stays strong regardless of environment.

Jul 18, 2019 at 4:22 AM Post #5 of 5
Hmm, well i would say go with sony. by default they seem to be really good value for money. I find sennheisers have a bit hit or miss blue tooth connection. when it comes to being outside in public. but at home they seem to be good. sony usually stays strong regardless of environment.
I think I will get the wh-h900. They seems the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Back