Is shanling m0 worth buying?
Sep 29, 2018 at 9:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

mr.Marko448

New Head-Fier
I've bought myself some sennheiser momentum wireless over-ear headphones and i'm not that impressed with the sound that they produce. I've noticed on head-fi forum that that might be the cause of the source. I've been listening on my smartphone mostly so i want to try something else. I've tried them on my pc too and they produce the same sound. So i want to buy myself a DAP. My budget is around 100€ and i've found out what i can get for that money. I've been looking at new fiio m3k but it doesn't have bluetooth, shanling m1 and shanling m0. I want to know if these ones are worth buying in my place.

Sep 29, 2018 at 3:49 PM Post #2 of 3
The Shanling M0 is an excellent little DAP and should be great for you. Could be a situation though that if the headphone isn't right for you the source can help but not drastically change the sound. Can explore some EQ to help out with the Momentum as they should be very friendly to EQ or even maybe explore some other bluetooth wireless options out there. The PXC550 and HD1 I find works well for different folks in different situations. The PXC550 being the more forward bassy can, the HD1 being a more laid back sound.

Sep 29, 2018 at 6:02 PM Post #3 of 3
The Shanling M0 is an excellent little DAP and should be great for you. Could be a situation though that if the headphone isn't right for you the source can help but not drastically change the sound. Can explore some EQ to help out with the Momentum as they should be very friendly to EQ or even maybe explore some other bluetooth wireless options out there. The PXC550 and HD1 I find works well for different folks in different situations. The PXC550 being the more forward bassy can, the HD1 being a more laid back sound.
Thank you very much. Well the issue i have with the sound on HD1 is in highs. The highs it produces are for me too muddy, almost echoing like, no clarity at all. I do not know how everyone else got them to sound so natural and all. Should i just get used to them?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back