Is se535 good??
Nov 6, 2010 at 9:03 PM Post #2 of 17
the se535 is supposed to be a very good IEM. a lot of people prefer the TF10 and the sm3 over the 535 though

Nov 7, 2010 at 10:39 PM Post #3 of 17
Best IEM I've heard.

Nov 7, 2010 at 11:26 PM Post #5 of 17
SE535 is one of the best IEM I have heard, but why is this thread in the lounge?

Nov 7, 2010 at 11:35 PM Post #6 of 17

Quote:
SE535 is one of the best IEM I have heard, but why is this thread in the lounge?

out of curiosity, what is the best universal IEM you've heard?

Nov 7, 2010 at 11:56 PM Post #7 of 17

Quote:

Because of your question I checked his sig and saw this:

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/450407/multiple-iem-shootout-v-3

I was like What!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blink.gif

He's indeed a CONTRIBUTOR
biggrin.gif

Nov 8, 2010 at 12:03 AM Post #8 of 17

Quote:

okay, nevermind. I saw on clieOS's website the list according to SQ. triple fi's FTW!

Nov 8, 2010 at 12:11 AM Post #9 of 17
Quote:
okay, nevermind. I saw on clieOS's website the list according to SQ. triple fi's FTW!

I had a chance to audition the SE535 last week and A/B it with SE530, and I do find SE535 to be more balanced and improved (though not vastly) from SE535. I won't put it on the list unless I got a chance to do a full review on it, but it is safe to say it is up there and very close to TF10.

Nov 8, 2010 at 8:27 PM Post #10 of 17

Quote:
Best IEM I've heard.

Quote:
I received my SE535 yesterday and listen to it extensively since then. It sounds amazing.

Quote:

^^^ I'm with these guys!
ksc75smile.gif

Quote:

SE535s...I've owned a lot of the so called flagship universal IEMs and these ones are simply the best according to my ears!

Jan 17, 2011 at 7:42 PM Post #12 of 17

I have the 535s and I have heard amped Triple Fi 10s, Um3xs, and these in terms if z
IEMs and I love these the most.

It all comes down to your preference in sound signature though, and although i love these IEMs there are genres where I would actually prefer to have the Triples because of their colored signature.

If you want a smooth, powerful, neutral sound signature, the 535s are probably the best on the market right now.
However some people don't like the forward mids that they have and that puts a lot of people off, it takes a little bit of time to get used to the IEMs.

If you want something detail oriented with lots of bass, you should look into the Westone 3s or sonethingn like that.

Jan 17, 2011 at 7:46 PM Post #13 of 17

No offense, but i don't think it is good just to go by one persons list seeing as you might have different preferences in terms if sound signauture from each other.

However clieOS writes and great reviews and knows a lot, damn near double what I know at least lol, just make sure you read up before you buy from someone else's recommendations.

Jan 26, 2011 at 3:10 AM Post #14 of 17
if you're looking for bass, triplefi's got em..alot stronger than the se535...i have both iem and i really enjoy my triplefi much more when listening to trance and bass heavy music. You konw..the kind that pumps you up at the gym.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back