Is it possible to repair wiring in right cup on HD668B?
May 30, 2014 at 12:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

zightbaoe

New Head-Fier
Is it possible to repair wiring in  right cup on HD668B? I believe the wiring is messed up in the right cup of my headphones (or atleast someone on these forums said so.) Is it possible to repair and if so how? I bought these on amazon. Is there a warranty? I am looking on the box and seeing nothing about returns or waranty. I have had them just over 2 months now. If nothing else which is better for battlefield 4 gaming, the AD700x or hd 558s? Thanks in advanced.

Oct 24, 2014 at 9:50 AM Post #2 of 2
  Is it possible to repair wiring in  right cup on HD668B? I believe the wiring is messed up in the right cup of my headphones (or atleast someone on these forums said so.) Is it possible to repair and if so how? I bought these on amazon. Is there a warranty? I am looking on the box and seeing nothing about returns or waranty. I have had them just over 2 months now. If nothing else which is better for battlefield 4 gaming, the AD700x or hd 558s? Thanks in advanced.

hey guy. I fixed mine so yeah if the damage is not too bad you can open it up and fix. The circular part with the writing pops out and theres a screw there to be removed.

If the damage is further beyond that then I don't know

http://www.head-fi.org/t/567037/review-superlux-hd668b-they-cost-how-much-foam-mod-more-for-668b-681/105#post_9832470

Users who are viewing this thread

Back