Is it illegal to wear underwear in public?
May 17, 2006 at 8:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 78

jumpinjohn1234

500+ Head-Fier
So I'm looking around online and trying to find out if it is legal or not to wear boxers in public or in school. Seems as if it is illegal, public indencency or disorderly conduct. but what I'm wondering is couldn't boxers pass as really short pants for guys? Some boxers dont have that "front hole" so wouldnt that just make them short shorts?

May 17, 2006 at 8:11 AM Post #2 of 78
I'm going to get this question out of the way because someone is going to ask it;

Why are you wearing only boxers in public?

May 17, 2006 at 8:24 AM Post #4 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cjattwood
I'm going to get this question out of the way because someone is going to ask it;

Why are you wearing only boxers in public?

To show-off his squirrel, of course.

May 17, 2006 at 8:34 AM Post #5 of 78
What's admissable in public and what's admissable in school are 2 separate issues. I.e. in the past, we weren't allowed to wear any t-shirts that advertised alcohol or drugs. I doubt wearing only boxers would've passed muster.

May 17, 2006 at 8:38 AM Post #6 of 78
Why not just wear shorts? I see no real advantage walking about in underpants unless you want to be branded a sexual deviant / lunatic or something. Even more so if your white "boxers" have skidmarks on them, totally gross to walk about in public in that fashion, people may be eating.

May 17, 2006 at 11:36 AM Post #7 of 78
Forget underwear...I was not even allowed to wear shorts to my highschool...not even jeans...yeah...my parents made me go to one of those schools...

May 17, 2006 at 11:52 AM Post #9 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by Comfy
You should go for a kilt.

Aren't 'kilt's supposed to be worn WITHOUT underwear? I am not too comfortable with the 'shrinkage' factor...besides I am not Scottish like Duggeh, PinkFloyd & Cjattwood...(our Scottish Head-fier pals)

May 17, 2006 at 11:57 AM Post #10 of 78
It's certainly not illegal, so long as you also wear something over those boxers.
tongue.gif

May 17, 2006 at 12:28 PM Post #12 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by imho
Aren't 'kilt's supposed to be worn WITHOUT underwear? I am not too comfortable with the 'shrinkage' factor...besides I am not Scottish like Duggeh.(our Scottish Head-fier pal)

Yeah they are traditionally worn without any underwear but there's no strict rules or anything
tongue.gif

May 17, 2006 at 12:31 PM Post #13 of 78
Quote:

Aren't 'kilt's supposed to be worn WITHOUT underwear? I am not too comfortable with the 'shrinkage' factor...besides I am not Scottish like Duggeh.(our Scottish Head-fier pal)

Let it shrink. It's not an irreversible situation, now, is it?
biggrin.gif

May 17, 2006 at 12:51 PM Post #14 of 78
Quote:

Forget underwear...I was not even allowed to wear shorts to my highschool...not even jeans...yeah...my parents made me go to one of those schools...

So you all wandered about "nude" ? Strange school
blink.gif

May 17, 2006 at 12:53 PM Post #15 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cjattwood
Yeah they are traditionally worn without any underwear but there's no strict rules or anything
tongue.gif

Well, I believe they draw the line if a man wears a kilt with womens stockings and a suspender belt
tongue.gif

kilt.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back