Is Headphones.com Legitimate?
Sep 3, 2017 at 12:03 PM Post #31 of 35
I signed up for their weekly headphone giveaway offer last month and I apparently won this week's giveaway, the Sennheiser HD238's.

I just wanted to confirm before submitting my address, is this a legitimate offer?

Thanks in advance.

*I wasn't sure where to post this thread so I decided to post it in the General Discussions area.*

UPDATE
I just wanted to post an update in this thread. I have done multiple transactions with Headphones.com and they are indeed a legitimate business! Their customer service is helpful and responsive, and they often have sales (10-15% off) throughout the year. I would highly recommend Headphones.com to someone looking to purchase legitimate audio gear from the manufacturer (no fakes or knock-offs) and I will definitely be doing business with them in the future.

Gear I have purchased from Headphones.com:
[...]
I also want to give a huge thank you and shout-out to [B]DavidMahler[/B] here on Head-Fi. If you have any questions about Headphones.com, or your orders/transactions, I would recommend sending him a PM about your inquiries as you will get a quicker response from him directly than through the Headphones.com support team.

Headphones.com official website: http://www.headphones.com/

Cheers!
-Miceblue

Thanks for doing this thread.
Knowing it is a legit placed helped me with the Focal Elear price drop/sale across some online sellers. Most were already in back-order/out of stock (e.g. adorama)
I ended up placing the order on headphones.com as they showed in stock :)

Now crossing my fingers it ships soon :D

Feb 3, 2020 at 3:48 AM Post #32 of 35
Hey everyone,
I'm John. I have a situation that I think I need some advice for. The thing is I bought an Empire Ear E.S.R and a Chord Mojo from headphones.com from last year's Black Friday. The problem is that I've only received the Chord Mojo. The other one, the Empire Ears E.S.R, is being returned to the shipper halfway through the process. I have no idea what or why, and FedEx not allow me to redirect the package. I've been contacted headphones.com through email for more than a month, and the latest response was 1st Jan, 2020 from Taron. Is there any other way to contact them besides email? 900$ is not a small price that I can just skip it away. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Feb 3, 2020 at 3:49 PM Post #34 of 35
Hey everyone,
I'm John. I have a situation that I think I need some advice for. The thing is I bought an Empire Ear E.S.R and a Chord Mojo from headphones.com from last year's Black Friday. The problem is that I've only received the Chord Mojo. The other one, the Empire Ears E.S.R, is being returned to the shipper halfway through the process. I have no idea what or why, and FedEx not allow me to redirect the package. I've been contacted headphones.com through email for more than a month, and the latest response was 1st Jan, 2020 from Taron. Is there any other way to contact them besides email? 900$ is not a small price that I can just skip it away. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Hey John, after speaking today I'm hoping we have everything sorted out!

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back