Is Anyone Interested in a Meet for New England in Boston early this Fall?
Sep 8, 2013 at 9:28 AM Post #36 of 67
Any update on whether this is happening or not?

Sep 16, 2013 at 5:36 PM Post #37 of 67
I would be happy to attend but I do need notice to get decent air fair, and the dance card is really full until after 11/10.  Lot's of meets coming up!

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Oct 3, 2013 at 6:06 PM Post #39 of 67

I'll bring a good deal of my stock; 'HiFiMAN, The Abyss, Mal Valve, iFi-MIcro, Bakoon, Mad Dog, new things that aren't on my site yet, some prototypes, and iem's.  I'd love to see what everyone else scares up.  I used to be in real estate, so I imagine I can find us a nice space....probably something in the Hotel Commonwealth.  Let me know, it could be a lot of fun.  Vinni Rossi is in Mass., so perhaps we can get him to come out as well. I hear he's doing a mod on the Astel and Kern AK100 that is quite good.  Thanks, Fred

I would love this ! We need to get a steady Boston meet up going, is this still a thing ? If so we need to peg a place / time . fredsd , if you need any help , I go to school in the area and can get people to help set up with anything . I would really like this to be a reality !

Oct 3, 2013 at 6:14 PM Post #40 of 67
Yes, this is still going to happen...the only difference is that it may happen in our shop!!  We're working on a brick and mortar and the time
was so close to when we could rent a function room at the Commonwealth, we thought we may as well wait till we're open.  Details to follow. 
We're also doing headphone booths at Madeleine Peyroux's upcoming concert and the upcoming events for Boston Baroque. (in truth we're a little swamped)  I'll be in touch with everyone here once we have something more definitive.  In the mean time, any thoughts on making it a great event, would be great to hear.

Oct 3, 2013 at 7:20 PM Post #42 of 67
Yes, this is still going to happen...the only difference is that it may happen in our shop!!  We're working on a brick and mortar and the time
was so close to when we could rent a function room at the Commonwealth, we thought we may as well wait till we're open.  Details to follow. 
We're also doing headphone booths at Madeleine Peyroux's upcoming concert and the upcoming events for Boston Baroque. (in truth we're a little swamped)  I'll be in touch with everyone here once we have something more definitive.  In the mean time, any thoughts on making it a great event, would be great to hear.

Have I read right? A shop in Boston. wow that sounds amazing, here is a place I can spend some free time on my breaks (my wallet is sure to shrink :frowning2:)

To make it more interesting um.. well you could raffle some gear - I wouldn't mind a headphone stand lmao :wink: - I guess you guys with a shop can certainly display a slew of interesting devices. If I understand we can bring our own gear? I can't hardly wait. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back