iriver help
Jun 27, 2010 at 10:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

techenvy

500+ Head-Fier
i am so super tired of my itouch with preset eq,, if it had a 7 band eq i would be more than fine with it( could also really use a volume wheel pot  or any other pot for that matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

i have been wanting to try the cowon s9 specifically because of its eq( iforget how many bands)

but i am also very interested if  any iriver models have a 5,7,10, band eq???

i do remember some awesome iriver models had toslink out(awesome), cant remember.

but also im curious how many gb the iriver's go up to??

so i need iriver recomendations, or other dap's with 7 band eq

thanks

Jun 28, 2010 at 8:43 AM Post #2 of 2

Quote:
i am so super tired of my itouch with preset eq,, if it had a 7 band eq i would be more than fine with it( could also really use a volume wheel pot  or any other pot for that matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

i have been wanting to try the cowon s9 specifically because of its eq( iforget how many bands)
5 bands, but you can choose 1 of 3 frequency range  to be used for each bands

but i am also very interested if  any iriver models have a 5,7,10, band eq??? 5 bands for a few of my Iriver (Clix2, K1, etc)

i do remember some awesome iriver models had toslink out(awesome), cant remember.
Iriver Ihp100/H100 series, i have one too

but also im curious how many gb the iriver's go up to?? depend on the model, iriver ihp-140 is 40gb and the HD can be modified up to 60gb or maybe 80gb i think

so i need iriver recomendations, or other dap's with 7 band eq
maybe Mintpad Mintpass with 12 bands equalizer?

thanks

hi, i think you posted in the wrong forum, but i will answer anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back