iRiver H120/H140 Body Glove Case
Jun 7, 2004 at 11:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

iriverdrownsipod

New Head-Fier
Get it at Best Buy- it's like $13, but it's on clearance so good luck getting
one!

It's a case for XM SKYFi Receiver, but it works for me. Model number: 75789, BestBuy SKU: 5978864

It fits very nicely without the standard OEM case on, but I have found that it fits even with the case that came with the unit. It's a belt clip case, not a belt loop and has a body glove material (rubbery) so it's ideal for exercising.

I'd been looking for ANY case that could do what this one does, and this is it!

Don't wait for iRiver to make another case, they're busy rolling out the H120's replacement; I don't mind though, the replacement doesn't have an LCD remote!

Peace!

Jun 11, 2004 at 12:22 AM Post #2 of 9
I can't help noticing you guys modified your cases to allow access to the side buttons. I on the other hand purchased a case logic camera bag and put my amp and ihp-120 in back slot. I punched two holes in the top. One for headphones and one for the external controler. The contoler is hooked to a small loop on the case allowing easier access to, I believe, all the functions of the 120. Try using the controler. It works great to me. There is an adjustable front slot that will hold a pair of ety's, batteries, camera, etc. I'll soon post a pic of my rig. Great idea with the modified bag.

Later.

Jun 11, 2004 at 1:41 AM Post #3 of 9
Mr. Do, that sounds like a good idea, as I'm currently in the market for a nice bag for my iHP and Cmoy in a hammond case. Pics would be great too!

I'm still thinking about getting the HeadRoom Minibag bit it's kinda expensive, so I'd really like it if I could find something just as functional but cheaper.

Jun 11, 2004 at 7:19 AM Post #4 of 9
Hello, we will soon make an announcement regarding the details of
iSkin's decision to produce a protector for iRiver products.
Please check our web site for details within the coming week.

Thank you for your interest in iSkin.

iSkin Feedback Team

Visit iSkin.com for the latest updates and
remember to check our FAQ section for updates.
*quote*
Hopefully they will hurry up, that email was more than a week ago
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 11, 2004 at 3:47 PM Post #5 of 9
I'm having trouble commpressing my pics in photoshop. I only know how to reduce the amount of pixels thus reducing the image size. How how do I compress the data while keeping the actual size the same? For those interested in my camera bag I will be glad to send them via e-mail bcretty1@yahoo.com. I just got photoshop so my apologies.

Later

Jun 12, 2004 at 12:58 AM Post #6 of 9
File / Save as for web

You can change the image compression on the right hand side
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 12, 2004 at 1:59 AM Post #9 of 9
Your welcome.

Photoshop's a baby when you get used to it ^_~.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back