IQ Test - Orthographic Projection
Nov 28, 2008 at 8:25 PM Post #31 of 59
78045943mc6.jpg

Nov 28, 2008 at 8:54 PM Post #33 of 59
I think there is a hole, but anyway it doesn't matter much since the hole is not the problem at all. I'm really interested to see something different and more logical than our solutions, cos i don't like them enough.

Nov 28, 2008 at 9:02 PM Post #34 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by chadbang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice work, that's the one. Didn't think of a curve!

The OP already said in the next post that that was not the answer. I'm still waiting for the OP to post the definite answer.

Nov 28, 2008 at 9:09 PM Post #36 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by NajoBB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think there is a hole, but anyway it doesn't matter much since the hole is not the problem at all. I'm really interested to see something different and more logical than our solutions, cos i don't like them enough.

If there was a hole there would be dotted lines on the front view to show that there's a hole there.
wink.gif

Nov 28, 2008 at 9:44 PM Post #39 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The curve was a good clue! Imagine a hole in the middle. I can't seem to draw that. Here's my attempt:

It's not you, nobody can't draw that since it's impossible i assure you. But ether way keep them coming, i think it will be more interesting to see who actually have the most interesting concept rather the solution itself
L3000.gif

Nov 28, 2008 at 10:21 PM Post #41 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZephyrSapphire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If there was a hole there would be dotted lines on the front view to show that there's a hole there.
wink.gif

Not necessarily my friend. Someone puts them to confuse you, someone don't from the same reason
smily_headphones1.gif
The fact that there's a rectangle drawing in the middle indicates that there's a possibility of a hole.

Nov 28, 2008 at 10:32 PM Post #43 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by NajoBB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's not you, nobody can't draw that since it's impossible i assure you. But ether way keep them coming, i think it will be more interesting to see who actually have the most interesting concept rather the solution itself
L3000.gif

It's possible.

Don't need a hole either.

Gotta thank Samgotit for the idea.
tongue.gif

drawing1us2.jpg

beerchug.gif

Nov 28, 2008 at 10:40 PM Post #44 of 59
yep! I think you guys got it, it seems like it can work with either a half cylinder or triangle with a curved top.. here is what I had:

3diqxf8.jpg

Nov 28, 2008 at 10:46 PM Post #45 of 59
Damn! Thats right! You start the curve from the edge, not from the middle like i did. I knew i was getting old for this....well, at least I'm satisfied with result. Nice work ZephyrSaphire and Samgotit for the idea of course.
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back