ipod touch - shures 115s or technicas ck7s
Oct 30, 2009 at 12:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

celtsof67

New Head-Fier
can anyone help a new young chick in need of help, im getting an ipod touch for xmas and im wondering what is the best in ear earphones i can get for under £$ 100 , im tempted so far with the 115s and ck7s, has anyone tried both and have an opinion or is there something else i should defo try , i have senn cx 300s but am looking for something with more goosebumps, thanks for any help u could give xxx

Oct 30, 2009 at 12:31 PM Post #2 of 6
Well, the way you put it I don't see many people resisting...

I have not heard the models you describe, but having experience with the senns I say stay away... too much bass, no detail.

It would be nice if you gave us some more insight regarding the music you prefer and the ways you plan to use the ipod. It will give people the chance to offer a more educated opinion...

Oct 30, 2009 at 3:53 PM Post #3 of 6
they are well known uk models ath-ck7 shure se115, i presume they might have dif names in other countries, just looking for a pair for general use and all sorts of music, i want a pair where the voice comes to the front and has nice treble

Oct 30, 2009 at 5:58 PM Post #4 of 6
Let me propose the AKG K330 as well. Offers much more than the price implies...

Oct 31, 2009 at 12:00 AM Post #6 of 6
She's talking about Audio-Technicas ATH-CK7, which i can strongly recommend to you especially for their nice highs...

Pretty good build quality as well, i did however break them after a year, don't pull too hard on those cables....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back