Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Apr 7, 2013 at 5:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

deadguy99

100+ Head-Fier
Im selling my portable rig to downsize, includes a 4th Gen ipod touch that has perfect glass no marks at all with a screen protector on it and 1 extra included the back has almost no marks at all has been kept in case all the time. Also the Headstage Arrow 4g amp is very new and in perfect condition, also includes the Headstage USB DAC cable that works on pcs and androids i've used it myself on my nexus 7. And Finally the low profile line out dock is from affinitycables on Ebay and uses a well constructed solid low profile dock with gold pins connecting to silver wire terminated in a shortened right angle neutrik plug.

Everything is in amazing condition and sounds fantastic, The ipod has a solid black TPU case that has a rectangle shape cut out of the back so that i could use 2 3m clear adhesive strips that pop off when you twist the 2 apart but stay very secure otherwise and has a super low profile look to it. I will also include a nice leather pouch with space for the ipod and iems thats nice and soft that i dont use anymore.

The Price is 500 US through paypal and shipping is included with price. USPS Priority mail 2-3 day delivery. Continental US only no overseas shipments and not interested in trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread