iPod Touch 2.0 EQ
Jul 17, 2008 at 10:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

akki007

100+ Head-Fier
For all you iPod Touch 2.0 users... Have you noticed a difference in the EQ presets? They appear to be less exaggerated. In 1.1.4 using the Latin setting I was getting a lot of distortion in the low end but after upping to 2.0 all this has gone.

In general all the presets seem to have been toned down somewhat. Is this a placebo or does anyone else think the same?

Jul 17, 2008 at 10:51 AM Post #2 of 6
i thought i noticed that about 3 days ago but i just thought it was because i was not listening for it. im trying atb now with deep setting for these sounds.

don't hear any now but... who knows. my music is so fast it is sometimes hard to hear that.

and this is an older album that is quieter. interesting.

okay on just basic testing, it seems to be better. but then i may be listening to the right albums or something. ill get back later as this is interesting.

anyone with a different genre that is working?

okay went to rap: mc solaar and im not hearing it on prose combat. but... who knows.

Jul 17, 2008 at 11:45 AM Post #3 of 6
I noticed it with CSS, "off the hook". It's a night and day difference on that song.

Very interesting!

Jul 17, 2008 at 1:21 PM Post #5 of 6
When you said you were atb testing... How do I do it? and also what is it?! Software only testing or does it require some additional hardware?

Jul 17, 2008 at 2:05 PM Post #6 of 6
Ok, downloaded RMAA, how on earth do I test an iPod??!! I cannot see how to put the test mode into asynchronous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back