Ipod headphones KOSS Ksc75 or SONY MDR-Q22LP
Oct 7, 2007 at 7:04 AM Post #3 of 8
The KSC-75 sound incredible for their size and price. I really don't think you can go wrong with them!

Also, headphone questions are best asked in the headphones forum - that's why it's there!
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 7, 2007 at 7:19 AM Post #5 of 8
Koss all the way... I'm not too fond of the Q22's, personally.

Oct 7, 2007 at 2:55 PM Post #6 of 8
I've used a few Sony clip-ons in the past. KSC-75 sound quality is in another league.

Oct 7, 2007 at 7:56 PM Post #7 of 8
OK I'll do a Me-too thing weather it's annoying or not.

I used the KSC35's, same driver etc, and since they are not available now, the KSC75's, for YEARS. I must have bought or used another 10 sets of headphones. Nothing beats or comes close to that quality, or portability for the price. Their lack of raves and comparisons on sites like cnet is due to other vendors spending much more on advertising than Koss does.

Remember the athletic shoe people spend around 50% of their revenue on advertising. I'll bet a lot of electronics companies spend a ton to pump up the perceived value of their products while the less advertised products may be better. If you prefer spending your money paying for someones advertising and promotion buy something more expensive. If you want excellent sound, buy a pair or two of the KSC75's.

Larry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back