iPhone cable (with mic) for UE or JH IEM's
Jun 25, 2011 at 10:00 AM Post #63 of 149
Resurrecting a very old threat here, but I contacted effect.2010 (the eBay seller mentioned a few times on her) and they still are not doing the upgrade cables with the mic. I was lucky enough to get the TF10's quite cheap, although I do need a mic for work calls and for Facetime/Skype calls with the family.

The stock UE vi cable here in the UK is £30 delivered, and I thought if I was spending that much to upgrade the Triple.Fi 10's I bought last week then I might as well look for a proper upgrade. Something with a more rebust connector. I use with a Blackberry, Cowon S9 and and iPad (usuallly in landscape), so I think a right angled connector such as the Neutrik's would be desireable.

So far, the only really impressive looking option is the Beat Audio cable here, but that's $200 which is really more than I was willing to spend.

Feb 9, 2012 at 9:02 PM Post #69 of 149
Hey guys, I've been hanging out around the forums a bit getting a bunch of info, first post. I have a pair of Westone ES5s and I have been searching for high and low for the same solution everyone else in this thread is looking for as well. Will the Ultimate Ears Replacement Cable for TripleFi 10vi work? It states that it's not compatible with custom stage earphones, but I'm assuming that they're referencing the UE earphones. Is it possible that they may work with Westone ES5s?

Thanks,
Bill

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/ue/ue-earphones/accessories

Feb 22, 2012 at 6:59 PM Post #70 of 149

please provide a link, pics or even better, a full review :D :D  been looking for this desperately
Quote:
I got my cables from the ebay seller yesterday. Full iPod control (Including volume) and mic. They work great so far and have noticeably improved the sound.

Feb 22, 2012 at 7:35 PM Post #71 of 149

Quote:
Talked to Adam of JH Audio today. Asked him whether they're working on anything of the sort and he said "I'll definitely have to talk to Jerry about this". From the way he said it, it sounds like he got quite a few requests...

did you receive any news on that? please do share ^^

Apr 8, 2012 at 4:44 AM Post #73 of 149
Any word on this yet? My third vi cable has broken and now desperate for a decent alternative, decent not $250!

Might have to give up on the TF10's and move onto something else, which would be a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back