??? iPhone 4s + Sennheiser HD449 + FiiO E11 ???
Sep 4, 2013 at 4:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

izzyisback72

New Head-Fier
Any of you own iPhone 4s + Sennheiser HD449 + FiiO E11 ???
bigsmile_face.gif
And if you do , how they sound
dt880smile.png
together ???
confused_face(1).gif

P.S. : There is a very big difference of the bass
basshead.gif
between Sennheiser HD439 and HD449 ?
beerchug.gif
!!! Thank you very much !!!
beerchug.gif

Sep 4, 2013 at 8:49 AM Post #4 of 8
Heya,

$50 for a few more dB of bass when you could just equalize it for free?

The E11 will not add much, if anything really, but it can be used as a hardware equalizer. It will add about +6db on the highest setting to bass lines.

To make the most of this effect, I would combine an equalizer with the E11 together. In an equalizer, drop all frequencies by -5db or do, except the bass frequencies, leave them at zero. Feed that to the E11. Then switch it's EQ to 2. Crank volume up to taste.

Very best,

Sep 4, 2013 at 2:23 PM Post #5 of 8
Hello there,

And what's the price for a rezonable equalizer? :confused_face_2:
And if I drop all frequencies by -5db , except the bass ones will make the headphones sound poor?

Best regards.

Sep 8, 2013 at 4:01 PM Post #6 of 8
Heya,

$50 for a few more dB of bass when you could just equalize it for free?

The E11 will not add much, if anything really, but it can be used as a hardware equalizer. It will add about +6db on the highest setting to bass lines.

To make the most of this effect, I would combine an equalizer with the E11 together. In an equalizer, drop all frequencies by -5db or do, except the bass frequencies, leave them at zero. Feed that to the E11. Then switch it's EQ to 2. Crank volume up to taste.

Very best,
Hello there,

And what's the price for a rezonable equalizer?
And if I drop all frequencies by -5db , except the bass ones will make the headphones sound poor?

Best regards!

Sep 8, 2013 at 4:25 PM Post #7 of 8
why dont you invest in some real bass heavy headphones like m-100s or Ultrasone 900s?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back