Introduction and request of advices for my first DAP.
Jul 19, 2018 at 11:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Frankt87

New Head-Fier
Hi everybody,

After being just a passive and silent reader of the forum, I've decided to join and take part in the community.

I'm really new into the Hi-fi music and hi-fi devices, but I'm a greedy music consumer. I tried many players and I guess it's time for something better in terms of quality.

My actual player, (beside an iPod touch) is the Agptek a02, not a awesome device but it lets me to satisfy my immediate needs.

Trying to get straight to the point, these are the features I'm looking for in my next player:

• Audio formats compatibility: my music collection is huge and heterogeneous (Flac, Alac, AAC and Mp3 files), so I need something capable of reading a number of formats as wide as possible;
  • Size: I travel a lot, and I need a really compact and light player. I love the form factor of Fiio X1, but unfortunately it's not for me.
  • Price: at least at the moment, I need a cheap device, within a budget of 70$. I'm aware this really is a limit, but I don't have any hi-performing headphones, so any top-notch player would be a total waste.
  • Radio and Bluetooth: I would like these kind of feature, but they are totally optional, since I mainly need something for playing my music collection.
Making a selection of the potential DAPs according to my needs, I found:

• Xduoo X3 nano
  • Ruizu A50
  • Agptek Rocker
Could one of these be right for me? Do you have any other suggestion?

Thank you in advance!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back