Introducing V-MODA FORZA METALLO WIRELESS - World's First Ergonomic Neckband Headphones
Apr 19, 2017 at 2:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

valkolton

Sponsor: V-MODA
 ​

​

”A minimal masterpiece that can hide under a shirt collar or perfectly form over your shoulders with our ergonomic TrapLock™ titanium cable. The micro-metal housing, extra long battery life and dual noise-canceling mics are destined to make Forza Metallo Wireless your all-day communication and sound companion." 

- Val Kolton, V-MODA CEO & Founder
 ​

​

THE ULTRA-SLEEK COMPANION
FOR YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE​

No more 'space ring around the collar', lost earbuds, dongles, charge cases,
bad battery or sacrificial sound and reception

- Starting from $170 -

​

3D printing in materials ranging from HD nylon to platinum allows unequivocal remixing of your style tailored fit. Bespoke + Hear!   ​

FORZA SERIES COMPARED
 ​

ABOUT V-MODA​

Designed in Milano, V-MODA’s verve is to amplify an authentic music lifestyle via timeless products forged by unparalleled quality, fashion-forward design and an unequivocal passion for music and materials. Led by Chief Visionary Officer and professional musician Val Kolton, V-MODA blends analog renaissance age inspiration, Italian design and precise Japanese engineering. V-MODA products have won 40+ editors' choice awards and have become essential gear for the world's top professional DJs.

V-MODA joined forces with Roland of Japan on 808 (August 8, 2016), to redefine and develop the next breakthrough in music products and push the boundaries of audio innovation to reach a global audience of music aficionados. V-MODA and Roland do not tune headphones only as the "artists intended" but as both the "instrument engineer and artists intended".​

Apr 23, 2017 at 4:20 AM Post #5 of 6
What bugs me out, is barely 6 months after I drop $400 (CAD) on a pair of Crossfade Wireless' the II's come out, and solved most of the issues I had with these headphones, and now bloody support won't let me bloody trade them in. 6 star customer service turned into 4 star customer service overnight with one line. "We don't have a system in place to offer you a discounted version of the headphones even with you returning your V-Moda Crossfade Wireless", and then offering me a half-price discount by me sending my IN WARRANTY headphones in to take advantage of the Immortal Life program. Makes no bloody sense how you'll give me half off, but won't let me send these in and just pay the difference for the clearly better headphones. Now I'm peeved, especially after the $80 I spent in accessories alone. T_T

Apr 23, 2017 at 4:22 AM Post #6 of 6

​

​

”A minimal masterpiece that can hide under a shirt collar or perfectly form over your shoulders with our ergonomic TrapLock™ titanium cable. The micro-metal housing, extra long battery life and dual noise-canceling mics are destined to make Forza Metallo Wireless your all-day communication and sound companion." 

- Val Kolton, V-MODA CEO & Founder
 ​

​

THE ULTRA-SLEEK COMPANION
FOR YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE​

No more 'space ring around the collar', lost earbuds, dongles, charge cases,
bad battery or sacrificial sound and reception

- Starting from $170 -

​

3D printing in materials ranging from HD nylon to platinum allows unequivocal remixing of your style tailored fit. Bespoke + Hear!   ​

FORZA SERIES COMPARED
 ​

ABOUT V-MODA​

Designed in Milano, V-MODA’s verve is to amplify an authentic music lifestyle via timeless products forged by unparalleled quality, fashion-forward design and an unequivocal passion for music and materials. Led by Chief Visionary Officer and professional musician Val Kolton, V-MODA blends analog renaissance age inspiration, Italian design and precise Japanese engineering. V-MODA products have won 40+ editors' choice awards and have become essential gear for the world's top professional DJs.

V-MODA joined forces with Roland of Japan on 808 (August 8, 2016), to redefine and develop the next breakthrough in music products and push the boundaries of audio innovation to reach a global audience of music aficionados. V-MODA and Roland do not tune headphones only as the "artists intended" but as both the "instrument engineer and artists intended".​

P.S. These look like you took Jaybirds Bluebud X design, and basically V-Moda-fied them, aka a much better fit (I could never fit Bluebuds into my ears (Nor the freedoms for that matter), the audio quality, even for bluetooth was not as good as it should have been for $200, and added more comfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back