Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Oct 27, 2017 at 3:53 AM Post #4,786 of 4,830
I sent in my hunters for a refunded nearly 4 months ago because they came defective. I still havnt received a refund and keiran stopped replying to my emails about getting it taken care of. At this point it seems like they have robbed me. This is surprisingly bad. Do you guys know of anything i can do regarding this or has anyone resolved their issues and if so, how? Or should i just assume i just lost $550?

Nov 3, 2017 at 8:54 AM Post #4,787 of 4,830
Ordered a set of Small Kombie Tips on the 23rd October and still not arrived to Glasgow, Scotland

"We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status."

Nov 3, 2017 at 8:57 AM Post #4,788 of 4,830
I love my 1st gen Deltas and had a good experience getting new filters (long time ago). It would seem from reading the reviews and complaints that Trinity took on more than the could chew. I'm forever seeing new products and pre order items, but maybe they should slow it down a bit and focus on existing orders and QC

Nov 3, 2017 at 7:07 PM Post #4,789 of 4,830
I love my 1st gen Deltas and had a good experience getting new filters (long time ago). It would seem from reading the reviews and complaints that Trinity took on more than the could chew. I'm forever seeing new products and pre order items, but maybe they should slow it down a bit and focus on existing orders and QC
Many of us continually expressed our concerns about moving too quickly. And the concerns we made were the result of very simple common sense, but they didn't heed such warnings and now look where there are. They're doing worse than we thought. No one wants to see a promising company go down in flames, but that's exactly what TAE has been doing for the past year.

Nov 5, 2017 at 6:33 PM Post #4,790 of 4,830
Many of us continually expressed our concerns about moving too quickly. And the concerns we made were the result of very simple common sense, but they didn't heed such warnings and now look where there are. They're doing worse than we thought. No one wants to see a promising company go down in flames, but that's exactly what TAE has been doing for the past year.

Fully agreed. Coming from being a popular and respected contributor within the Head-Fi community doesn't mean they can forget the basic principles of running a small business, with paying customers, some who have placed (sometimes expensive) pre-orders on the good faith they'll receive them as close as to the dates they have been promised. It's become more like, "Hey, look what we can do" than making sure existing customers are getting the best possible service, products and communication. They have become VERY misguided sadly and I'm not convinced they'll be able to keep it up. There could be some very unhappy people if they don't take a reality check.

Nov 29, 2017 at 4:16 PM Post #4,791 of 4,830
Well Trinity Audio brought me here to this forum. I ordered a pair of Icarus III. Shipped super quick. Showed up inside a week. One of the headphones was stripped and the filters would basically fall right out. So I ship them back. Cost me a $100 freaking dollars to ship them back. They've had them for a few weeks with no resolution. I'm just here to put a great big warning sign for others that find this. Proceed with caution. Super easy transaction, fast shipping, a solid product that sounded great. But resolving a QC issue could cost you a lot of time and money.

Nov 29, 2017 at 6:12 PM Post #4,792 of 4,830
Well Trinity Audio brought me here to this forum. I ordered a pair of Icarus III. Shipped super quick. Showed up inside a week. One of the headphones was stripped and the filters would basically fall right out. So I ship them back. Cost me a $100 freaking dollars to ship them back. They've had them for a few weeks with no resolution. I'm just here to put a great big warning sign for others that find this. Proceed with caution. Super easy transaction, fast shipping, a solid product that sounded great. But resolving a QC issue could cost you a lot of time and money.
I no longer recommend TAE to anyone. Forget planting a warning sign and proceeding with caution. The best course of action is to have a stop sign and not proceed AT ALL. Go spend your money elsewhere: Noble Audio, Shure, Campfire Audio, MEE Audio, Fiio, Empire Ears, or any other number of reliable and proven brands. TAE has been nothing but a disappointment for its once enthusiastic customers over the past year and a half.

Dec 18, 2017 at 9:00 AM Post #4,793 of 4,830
Avoid Trinity Audio.

I have had an order in for Phantom Master 6 since July 2016.
I have at least 4 emails stating they are shipping this month. (March, May,September and November)

I've asked for a refund or send me headphones that are comparable just to try and recoup my money. $273.00 USD

No reply.

Jan 3, 2018 at 11:24 AM Post #4,800 of 4,830
Hi guys :) !

Have a problem with my Delta V2's, only one earphone works, but if I switch the R earphone to the L plug it works, so its a problem with the cable, not the earphones themselves.

So, can you recommend me a cable? Have any of you tried KZ compatible cables?

Thank you !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back