Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Sep 5, 2017 at 9:37 AM Post #4,771 of 4,830
So, news regarding my order #9247.

1 month later after ordered. I still didn`t get parcel with Virus2.

No any tracking information was provided. Just 'Shipped' status and of course I`m not sure if they really have shipped it or no, because usually from UK I could get parcel after 10 days.
So, I have written to support and they very easy canceled my order and now I`m waiting for money refund.

Honestly, I don`t want to buy anything in future fromTrinity Audio Engineering. It`s bad service, bad logistics, no tracking info, no any status.
Let`s see how many time they need for refund.

Sep 12, 2017 at 9:49 AM Post #4,773 of 4,830
I just received an email with a ton of details and updates, i thought you guys may appreciate it posted.

Dear Customers and Backers,

Its time for a Trinity update and this one is pretty packed with info!

Master and Icarus III

Thank you to all of you that have provided feedback on the Master and Icarus III so far, its always great to hear such positive feedback. For those that have not received their Icarus III, all UK, EU and rest of the world Icarus III have been shipped and there us just a handful of USA order left that will ship on Monday.

Discount codes

Well as many of you know we recently announced the stopping of our discount codes and our headphone (Phoenix) is our last big pre-order discount. We have been listening and many think this unfair or silly but the reality is that as Trinity has grown and so have the costs and offering such huge discounts does not work for the future of Trinity. Having said that the Head-Fi discount code will stay in effect for the foreseeable future and we will issue a special code for backers shortly offering the same discount as Head-fi.org members.

Now lets answer some pre-order/kickstarter questions like, where is my Phantom Air, Master 6, Hunter, Delta or Atlas Delta?!

• We have shipped 928 Hunters globally leaving just 72 left to finishing building and ship (will ship within 21 days)
  • We have shipped 792 Master 6 (pre order and kickstarter) globally leaving 208 left to finish and ship (will ship within 21 days)
  • We have only 58 Delta to ship and have emailed those 58 offering upgrade options
  • We have only 176 Atlas Delta upgrades to ship and should take less than a week to ship
  • We have shipped the updated Phantom Air to select backers for testing and evaluation and all reports are now back and we will begin shipping again once all updated units are back from our manufacturing partner which will take 7-10 days from today.

What happened to the customer service?

Many of you may have seen a dramatic dip in customer service. Sadly as many of us have been concentrating on various other aspects such as shipping and manufacturing we had taken our eye off the ball and allowed a customer service staff member to get away with exceptionally low standards of service and has caused huge issues of concern for some customers (as well as our selves). This staff member has now been removed permanently from customer service and Kieran is now taking over his role. Kieran has been doing an amazing job with his friendly yet brutally honest manner but he does have a little catching up to do as he works his way through the other staff members emails.

What else is news worthy?

Behind the scenes there has been many things going on. First of all lets Welcome Dan Nundra as the new head manager of Trinity Audio. Dan comes with years of experience in the Audio industry with his last appointment at one of the worlds most renowned audio manufacturers.

This appointment also marks the end of another. Bob was Trinity’s lead designer from the beginning and helped shape the sound and design style of Trinity. Bobs last day is officially 31st July but has agreed to stay on for 4 weeks to help with any hand over to Dan. Bob has asked us to convey this message to you all.

“I have thoroughly enjoyed being part of Trinity and making people smile with new audio gear, my only goal has always been about bringing as much audio enjoyment as possible. Along this journey I have learnt many things not only about audio but about myself. I cannot imagine ever leaving the audio game but it was time for me to make some big changes to my working and personal life. I have lived and breathed Trinity as the head design engineer but its time to move on. I wish Trinity all the best for the future and hope to see many of the amazing customers around at shows and events in the future”

So thats all for now and as you can see from above we are almost back on track. We have had some major mountains to climb over these past 6 months and feel positive about the future.

Thank you to all our supporters who have weathered the storm with us and its great to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Thank you

Trinity Audio

Unfortunately it has been well past 21 days and still not a sigh or a peep from my PM6. It's really turning out to be a master phantom ... Nothing on KS whatsoever. Has the company folded or something??

Sep 13, 2017 at 11:24 AM Post #4,774 of 4,830
As a former backer of the PM6, who waited for over 1yr. I endured many false promises and straight up lies. i finally got fed up and asked for a refund (thanks Kiegan). All I can say is there are many many well established iem companies out there who will treat you the customer with a little more respect. The allure of cheap hifi is tempting, but not at the cost of your self worth.

I ended up purchasing from 64Audio and couldn't be happier.

Sep 13, 2017 at 11:18 PM Post #4,775 of 4,830
As a former backer of the PM6, who waited for over 1yr. I endured many false promises and straight up lies. i finally got fed up and asked for a refund (thanks Kiegan). All I can say is there are many many well established iem companies out there who will treat you the customer with a little more respect. The allure of cheap hifi is tempting, but not at the cost of your self worth.

I ended up purchasing from 64Audio and couldn't be happier.
How did you get a refund? Was yours through the Kickstarter? I would like to get mine refunded too.

Sep 14, 2017 at 3:38 AM Post #4,778 of 4,830
Just write them an e-mail
The last time that happened for the PM4, it took months before they were willing to consider that possibility..

I will give it a try this time.

Sep 14, 2017 at 9:04 AM Post #4,779 of 4,830
I preordered Atlas Deltas about 8 months ago. This week I received a pair of Icarus III as replacement. They're great of course (like most reviewers concluded) and I'm glad I didn't ask for a refund, although I'm not sure whether I would go through all the waiting and asking again.

Sep 14, 2017 at 12:26 PM Post #4,780 of 4,830
The last time that happened for the PM4, it took months before they were willing to consider that possibility..

I will give it a try this time.

Well as it turns out they don't offer refunds for KS things, so all I can do is wait again for the final final batch of PM6 that they will supposedly ship out by 21st Sep.

So much for early bird lol. Hopefully the worm decides to crawl out right at the end.

Oct 2, 2017 at 5:07 AM Post #4,782 of 4,830
I would not give a red cent to this company after the Phantom Air fiasco (still haven't received mine, early KS backer too), nor would I recommend anyone else to do so either.

Oct 26, 2017 at 3:39 PM Post #4,783 of 4,830
I would not give a red cent to this company after the Phantom Air fiasco (still haven't received mine, early KS backer too), nor would I recommend anyone else to do so either.
Right there with ya. It's so frustrating having bought so many of their products to get jerked around like this.

Oct 26, 2017 at 4:06 PM Post #4,784 of 4,830
Little update: I received refund. Already bought Beyerdynamic DT 880 from newegg with huge discount (around 120$).

Order from Trinity Audio Engineering was my mistake, I wasted time (more then 6 weeks) and lost little bit from currency exchange, I will never buy anything from such companies which can`t provide even tracking number. Only tested shops as amazon, newegg etc.

Oct 26, 2017 at 4:32 PM Post #4,785 of 4,830
Little update: I received refund. Already bought Beyerdynamic DT 880 from newegg with huge discount (around 120$).

Order from Trinity Audio Engineering was my mistake, I wasted time (more then 6 weeks) and lost little bit from currency exchange, I will never buy anything from such companies which can`t provide even tracking number. Only tested shops as amazon, newegg etc.
Wouldn't say it's your fault. It's TAE's fault. No company should run the way they've been running. It's ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back