Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Mar 28, 2017 at 12:35 AM Post #4,562 of 4,830
I am holding out hope that I will actually receive both of my orders, but am I confident of that? Uh, no. I am one of the lucky ones who gets 50% off of my next order. LOL So, I get nothing. My favorite part of the last email was when he wrote that he really can't wait to hear our feedback on the IEM's that we have been waiting so long for. Well, if I ever receive them, my feedback will be delayed by months, if not longer. Jeez.

Mar 28, 2017 at 12:50 AM Post #4,563 of 4,830
I don't know of a single case where people didn't get their order from Trinity or at least a refund, guys. You can relax about that.

Mar 28, 2017 at 10:21 AM Post #4,565 of 4,830
I don't know of a single case where people didn't get their order from Trinity or at least a refund, guys. You can relax about that.

Exactly. Haven't seen an instance where they haven't delivered. Delivery on the proposed timeline is a different matter, but they haven't just flat-out not delivered something as far as I've seen.

Mar 28, 2017 at 3:52 PM Post #4,566 of 4,830
Anyone else finding all the various models seem to pale in comparison to the original deltas, especially in value?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan (vyrus, pm4, vyrus 2, inbound: master, hunter, icarus), so not criticizing recent development efforts, but everytime I listen to my deltas after a long break, I'm still "wow'd". 

Mar 28, 2017 at 5:39 PM Post #4,567 of 4,830
  Anyone else finding all the various models seem to pale in comparison to the original deltas, especially in value?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan (vyrus, pm4, vyrus 2, inbound: master, hunter, icarus), so not criticizing recent development efforts, but everytime I listen to my deltas after a long break, I'm still "wow'd". 

i recently rediscovered my OG delta after spending most of my time with my fidue A73.  i first went back to the sabre and was very underwhelmed, then the atlas - same but it's just used with BT for activities so not a huge deal.  then the delta and i was immediately happy again.  

Mar 28, 2017 at 9:05 PM Post #4,568 of 4,830
i recently rediscovered my OG delta after spending most of my time with my fidue A73.  i first went back to the sabre and was very underwhelmed, then the atlas - same but it's just used with BT for activities so not a huge deal.  then the delta and i was immediately happy again.  
How about the A73 vs Delta? My A73 and I just broke up via washing machine so I'd like to just reminisce a bit here.

Mar 30, 2017 at 7:14 AM Post #4,572 of 4,830
Will there be a new version of Hyperion using the new cable system?

I think that is technically the Vyrus V2.

Mar 30, 2017 at 7:27 AM Post #4,573 of 4,830
I think that is technically the Vyrus V2.

I think the Vyrus has always been superior to the Hyperion (and more expensive/less cheap); Hyperion has never had removable cable, so I assume - though I do not know, obviously - that a modular cable Hyperion should not be planned.

Mar 30, 2017 at 8:25 PM Post #4,575 of 4,830

I really hope the Icarus III will blow the deltas out of the water
I mean I pretty much paid the same price for both (deltas on black friday 2 years ago and icarus with the 100 off) but I hope there's been a lot of technical expertise gained by the guys at trinity 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back