Indeed Capt, me and my fellow Longhorns agree
wink_face.gif
Excellent photo by the way
beerchug.gif

Jun 3, 2016 at 8:42 AM Post #3,707 of 4,830
Thanks buddy! :headphones::sunglasses:

Jun 3, 2016 at 12:02 PM Post #3,709 of 4,830
Thanks buddy! :headphones::sunglasses:

You bet CPJ, we have a lot of the same gears (702's, SR60, Monks, ED9 and Mini's)
bigsmile_face.gif
The N5 is an awesome DAP, I have the U2 30GB classic, X3ii and I'm sure you are well aware of what a powerhouse the B1 is
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif

p.s. Don't know if those last two shots of the N5 are yours but they are sweet
tongue_smile.gif

Jun 4, 2016 at 2:26 AM Post #3,710 of 4,830
Sadly the last 2 N5 photos I can't claim to be mine, I gotta thank Google for those!
But the N5, damn what a brilliant bit of kit! Just started using the balanced out and I have to say I think it sounds excellent. :headphones:

Jun 4, 2016 at 10:09 AM Post #3,711 of 4,830
Sadly the last 2 N5 photos I can't claim to be mine, I gotta thank Google for those!
But the N5, damn what a brilliant bit of kit! Just started using the balanced out and I have to say I think it sounds excellent. :headphones:

Yeah, the line out is the way to go for sure. I use it on N5, X3ii and now the M5. Hope I don't upset Bob but this is one of my fave N5 shots
wink_face.gif

Maybe he'll forgive me with this shot
tongue_smile.gif

beerchug.gif

Jun 4, 2016 at 3:16 PM Post #3,712 of 4,830
Just ordered the Phantom Master 4 on the reduced (Kickstarter?) special offer. Looking forward to playing around with the filters when it lands in July/August. The tips package looks amazing.

Jun 11, 2016 at 3:31 AM Post #3,714 of 4,830
I'm eagerly awaiting my Vyrus, and I'm excited for the improvement in the detachable cable design and filters included with it now, but it's been several weeks since the last update. It said the new ETA was early/mid June, is that still on track does it seem?

Also, does it come with a filter pre-installed? If so - I'm guessing the "neutral" and/or stock one?

Jun 11, 2016 at 11:58 AM Post #3,716 of 4,830
Any update on bluetooth? Should be getting close now.

they put a survey up on the atlas KS for color choice.  10 working days for the survey followed by another 14 business days before they ship...so don't expect it for another 6 weeks with shipping.

"We will allow 10 working days for all people to complete this VERY simple survey. If you do not complete it we will send you what ever colour choice we decide.

If everyone can complete quicker we can get them out quicker.

Once the survey time is over allow 14 business days before we ship."

Jun 11, 2016 at 12:07 PM Post #3,717 of 4,830
they put a survey up on the atlas KS for color choice.  10 working days for the survey followed by another 14 business days before they ship...so don't expect it for another 6 weeks with shipping.

"We will allow 10 working days for all people to complete this VERY simple survey. If you do not complete it we will send you what ever colour choice we decide.

If everyone can complete quicker we can get them out quicker.

Once the survey time is over allow 14 business days before we ship."

I'd say start of August as a realistic estimate for cables to stay dropping through the letterbox based on that update.

Jun 14, 2016 at 6:38 AM Post #3,719 of 4,830
I've had my Delta's now for about 9 months and I absolutely love them. Sadly the left ear died on me a few days ago, messaged Trinity Audio and Jake responded quickly. Now I've got a pair of the new Delta on the way to me without hassle. Superb customer service, and that's how you keep loyal customers. They have showed that as a company they've got everything I value, so my next more expensive upgrade will defo be from Trinity Audio now that they've expanded their product range. 
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back