Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
May 15, 2016 at 11:19 AM Post #3,646 of 4,830
Bob should make an earbud with screw on caps for tuning and the two pin cables.

May 18, 2016 at 4:06 AM Post #3,651 of 4,830
Im in for master 6, and the phantom air, patiently waiting for the bluetooth cable, but would love a good on or preferrebly over ear also.

I think @Bobtrinity is planning an over-ear model, but maybe an on-ear is also on the table, who truly knows what that crazy guy
biggrin.gif

May 18, 2016 at 6:55 AM Post #3,652 of 4,830
I think @Bobtrinity
is planning an over-ear model, but maybe an on-ear is also on the table, who truly knows what that crazy guy :D

Exactly. I'm sure it's all of the above and then some. He is a pusher and we all know it. He has to feed the addiction and keeps coming back and wanting more constantly.

He keeps telling us this is it and then all of a sudden. There's a new end game. He scares me with his power.

Bob keep bringing the great products. And of course thank you very much for making us all so very happy, that is until the next fix

May 18, 2016 at 10:33 AM Post #3,653 of 4,830
Exactly. I'm sure it's all of the above and then some. He is a pusher and we all know it. He has to feed the addiction and keeps coming back and wanting more constantly.

He keeps telling us this is it and then all of a sudden. There's a new end game. He scares me with his power.

Bob keep bringing the great products. And of course thank you very much for making us all so very happy, that is until the next fix

:D

May 19, 2016 at 11:07 AM Post #3,655 of 4,830
  any updates on the longer filters and if they are available?

i believe the last thing bob said was they would be available once the sabre was shipping to customers.
i think he also said he was leaning towards selling them in a pack with all colors, not individual colors available separately.

May 19, 2016 at 11:13 AM Post #3,656 of 4,830

any updates on the longer filters and if they are available?

i believe the last thing bob said was they would be available once the sabre was shipping to customers.
i think he also said he was leaning towards selling them in a pack with all colors, not individual colors available separately.

Thanks for letting me know.

May 21, 2016 at 3:42 AM Post #3,657 of 4,830
What kind of 3.5mm jack is used by the mic-equiped cable?

(You may see here for the types of 3.5mm jack: https://na.cx/i/Eh4236.png)

I am trying to get an adaptor that splits the mic-equiped cable into two distinct 3.5mm jacks for use on a PC.

May 21, 2016 at 10:48 AM Post #3,658 of 4,830
  What kind of 3.5mm jack is used by the mic-equiped cable?

(You may see here for the types of 3.5mm jack: https://na.cx/i/Eh4236.png)

I am trying to get an adaptor that splits the mic-equiped cable into two distinct 3.5mm jacks for use on a PC.

reckon the 3rd one

May 23, 2016 at 6:51 PM Post #3,659 of 4,830
Wow, I just saw a listing of the Hyperion on eBay for $100. Techne and Delta are listed by the same person for $80 and $90 respectively! What ridiculous pricing for the Hyperion! I'll be honest, though I know the Vyrus is the replacement and will be better technically than the Hyperion, I do wish Bob would've kept the Hyperion as a $35 offering. By contrast, the Vyrus is $70. Realistically though, still not that much money
tongue.gif

May 23, 2016 at 7:07 PM Post #3,660 of 4,830
Wow, I just saw a listing of the Hyperion on eBay for $100. Techne and Delta are listed by the same person for $80 and $90 respectively! What ridiculous pricing for the Hyperion! I'll be honest, though I know the Vyrus is the replacement and will be better technically than the Hyperion, I do wish Bob would've kept the Hyperion as a $35 offering. By contrast, the Vyrus is $70. Realistically though, still not that much money :p

Sure, the Hyperion is a collectors iem now:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I actually think those are all fair prices:beers: If they are as bew and have all the accessories then I beed to seriously consider those $60 Techne's:open_mouth:

:beers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back