Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Oct 15, 2015 at 12:33 PM Post #2,521 of 4,830
cool.gif
Well I got around to a listen of the extra "Gold" filters for the Delta. I have to applaud Bob and his teams efforts at tailoring the sound of the Different Nozzles. I can see where the Gold has the Bass Sharper and more distinct with the treble more up Front but not as much as the silver in comparison with the Gunmetal (My Standards). Although I enjoy the Signature change, I am finding as I get older, (it's because I turn 62 TODAY), I am more sensitive to treble. The Golds are on the Edge for myself personally. I truly enjoy the larger Bass Presence and Darker signature of the Gunmetal filters, they will continue to be my most-used tips.

Thanx again for a wonderful product Bob.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Oct 16, 2015 at 8:53 AM Post #2,522 of 4,830
Actually, you are quite right and not the right attitude for us to have.

For some reason my head was in the clouds. We would not swap things (unless a fault) that have been worn for health reasons as we cant resell it in good conscience.

But as the delta runs the filters we will swap out as soon as back in stock for those that ask.

My opinion is that Trinity should oblige when customers who bought the Delta request for an exchange due to the missing chin slider. Whether or not the returned product can be resold.

This issue is more than just the lack of chin slider. It is a matter of trust.

People will start thinking: If Trinity couldn't solve this matter at the Delta level, what happens if similar issues were to arise with the Atlas, Vario, or even the Phantom? 

Since the IEMs are already good sounding, it will be wise and beneficial for Trinity to boost people's confidence in their customer service.

A satisfied customer today is a potential customer in the future.   

Oct 16, 2015 at 9:42 AM Post #2,525 of 4,830

cool.gif
Well I got around to a listen of the extra "Gold" filters for the Delta. I have to applaud Bob and his teams efforts at tailoring the sound of the Different Nozzles. I can see where the Gold has the Bass Sharper and more distinct with the treble more up Front but not as much as the silver in comparison with the Gunmetal (My Standards). Although I enjoy the Signature change, I am finding as I get older, (it's because I turn 62 TODAY), I am more sensitive to treble. The Golds are on the Edge for myself personally. I truly enjoy the larger Bass Presence and Darker signature of the Gunmetal filters, they will continue to be my most-used tips.

Thanx again for a wonderful product Bob.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Happy birthday Sir!   
beerchug.gif

BTW  here are mine Deltas with , silicone tube and tips for my gigantic ear canals. Prefer Gold filter and wide bore tips (better soundstage, more high frequency energy...). I'm 'only' 54   
wink_face.gif

Oct 16, 2015 at 9:45 AM Post #2,526 of 4,830
Try these with them: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/OSTRY-OS100-OS200-OS300-Earphone-Turning-Tips-for-Hifi-earphones-KC06A-KC06/32303364780.html?spm=2114.031010208.3.94.0uU8bo&ws_ab_test=201556_8,201527_4_71_72_73_74_75,201560_2

Using the Ostry blues now and they do tame that treble spike somewhat. @earfonia
 has also reported great success with his Hyperion using those tips. (I've heard them too lol)

Agree! I just tried RedTwilight Delta with blue Ostry tip, sounds very good!

Oct 16, 2015 at 10:34 AM Post #2,527 of 4,830

My opinion is that Trinity should oblige when customers who bought the Delta request for an exchange due to the missing chin slider. Whether or not the returned product can be resold.

This issue is more than just the lack of chin slider. It is a matter of trust.

People will start thinking: If Trinity couldn't solve this matter at the Delta level, what happens if similar issues were to arise with the Atlas, Vario, or even the Phantom? 

Since the IEMs are already good sounding, it will be wise and beneficial for Trinity to boost people's confidence in their customer service.

A satisfied customer today is a potential customer in the future.   

I don't know about you, but my Deltas came with this cute little baby crocodile, which I call Steve.

I don't miss having a chin slider on my Deltas at all, but if I ever need to improvise one, I'm sure Steve will step up to the plate and prove to be a true hero.

Oct 16, 2015 at 2:48 PM Post #2,529 of 4,830
Wow, discount code on top of sale price and then free international shipping! I just joined the club for like $75 shipped whoot-whoot!

Oct 16, 2015 at 7:32 PM Post #2,530 of 4,830
It took a little while for me to get around to them but I'm finally sampling the Hyperions.  LOVE the size; using the smaller dual core tips these popped instantly and comfortably into my ears.  Sound stage is surprisingly big for the price.  The cable is the same as the Delta's but at the price point  (just checked it's $30 on Amazon) it's even more impressive.  I'm thinking these will make great gifts for your friends who still use the earphones included with their phones.  They're going to think you spent more than you did.  I'm really impressed at what $30 buys you now; you couldn't get the same quality even 2 years ago.

Oct 16, 2015 at 7:50 PM Post #2,531 of 4,830
  It took a little while for me to get around to them but I'm finally sampling the Hyperions.  LOVE the size; using the smaller dual core tips these popped instantly and comfortably into my ears.  Sound stage is surprisingly big for the price.  The cable is the same as the Delta's but at the price point  (just checked it's $30 on Amazon) it's even more impressive.  I'm thinking these will make great gifts for your friends who still use the earphones included with their phones.  They're going to think you spent more than you did.  I'm really impressed at what $30 buys you now; you couldn't get the same quality even 2 years ago.

It really is amazing isn't it? The sound quality, the build, the packaging and accessories; it all screams premium, but at $30 it's a helluva lot more affordable than many other IEMs.

Oct 17, 2015 at 4:00 AM Post #2,534 of 4,830

Where did you get those large bore silicone tips?

These are from my 'tip box' (collected since 2007 - or some...) so I don't know.
confused_face_2.gif
 Check on Ali please,  e.g. here:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/3pcs-3-Size-In-Ear-Bud-Earphone-Covers-Headphones-Gel-Tip-Case-Replacement-Silicone-Earbuds-Ear/32366635375.html

Link does not work. Copy/Paste this: 3pcs 3 Size In Ear Bud Earphone Covers Headphones Gel Tip Case Replacement Silicone Earbuds Ear Tips for Ears Earphone MP3 MP4

Oct 17, 2015 at 6:53 AM Post #2,535 of 4,830
I've talked about the Delta's and Hyperions on a Dutch forum I visit daily, and I might have spread a virus..
biggrin.gif

And with those crazy sales going on people just were like: for that price? not reason not to try them > they all love them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back