Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Aug 13, 2015 at 11:56 AM Post #1,607 of 4,830
There will be a chunkier version of the Delta/Hyperion/Techne cable along with 2 other cables.

I will be offering this industrial look along with 1-2 other anodised colours.

I hope one of them is red. Argh Bob your stuff look too good.

Hm a mic cable and a long cable perhaps? The idea of an all-purpose headphone is pretty intriguing.

On a side note Deltas finally arrived.... At the post office.. Will only get to hear them tomorrow night earliest..
Still, really looking forward to finally popping them into my ears. :ksc75smile:

Aug 13, 2015 at 11:56 AM Post #1,609 of 4,830
My Delta and Hyperion box has been in status "Arrived in Country Kennedy New York" since Friday Aug 7 at 19:03.  Is anyone else having this issue for a week?

Aug 13, 2015 at 12:38 PM Post #1,613 of 4,830
I'm enjoying the sound of my Hyperions even more than my HD558s (for EDM at least). And I have yet to touch the Deltas; are you proud yet @nmatheis
tongue.gif

Aug 13, 2015 at 3:16 PM Post #1,618 of 4,830
I was going to ask the exact same thing yesterday, but then I caved and ordered from trinity's website. I'm in no hurry, so I think I saved $1.50 :D . Considering it's already on its way to Chicago, I wonder if it'll actually take the quoted 7-14 working days.

Ya I was tempted to do that also but i want to use the amazon giftcards I got sitting on my account.

Aug 13, 2015 at 5:02 PM Post #1,619 of 4,830
I have specifically made an account just to express my interest in the headphones. And that despite the fact that I have not even received my Hyperions yet...

Count me in for the industrial design of the headphones. The sooner the better :) Just make sure that you do not cannibalize your other campaign, although I imagine the target group to be different. Perhaps you could also promote your new campaign on the original one as soon as all shipping confirmations are out.

Aug 13, 2015 at 6:37 PM Post #1,620 of 4,830
I have specifically made an account just to express my interest in the headphones. And that despite the fact that I have not even received my Hyperions yet...

Count me in for the industrial design of the headphones. The sooner the better :) Just make sure that you do not cannibalize your other campaign, although I imagine the target group to be different. Perhaps you could also promote your new campaign on the original one as soon as all shipping confirmations are out.

Good to see another one on board! The build quality is one of the best I have seen in any IEM at any price and undoubtedly the best I've seen in regards to the Hyperion's price bracket. Nothing comes close in build quality at $40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back