Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Jul 19, 2015 at 9:32 PM Post #976 of 4,830
  I hate waiting for products to be delivered, though. Even a couple weeks seems like a long time to me.

Well we've already managed to wait 2 months. What's another couple of weeks? 
biggrin.gif
 @Bobtrinity don't forget us headfiers on the other side of the world ya hear?? 
tongue_smile.gif

Jul 20, 2015 at 9:32 AM Post #979 of 4,830
cool.gif
Okay BOB. It's been a couple days, where's my shipping notice?

(ducks for cover)

Seriously, Hope all is going well and you got SOME kind of rest this past weekend. You are going to need a vacation after you are done with all this rig-a-marole.

Personally I can't wait for the Next phones to come out. Any Plans yet for a Triple Driver? From what Ii'm hearing about the Deltas, you may have all ready shot yourself in the foot for any improved models.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Jul 20, 2015 at 11:21 AM Post #980 of 4,830

cool.gif
Okay BOB. It's been a couple days, where's my shipping notice?

(ducks for cover)

Seriously, Hope all is going well and you got SOME kind of rest this past weekend. You are going to need a vacation after you are done with all this rig-a-marole.

Personally I can't wait for the Next phones to come out. Any Plans yet for a Triple Driver? From what Ii'm hearing about the Deltas, you may have all ready shot yourself in the foot for any improved models.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Check your KS messages 
biggrin.gif

Jul 20, 2015 at 12:34 PM Post #984 of 4,830
Jul 20, 2015 at 2:35 PM Post #985 of 4,830

Check your KS messages 
biggrin.gif

smily_headphones1.gif
Wow Bob, You must have sent those right after our PMs. They are all ready in Chicago, and if our screwed up postal system doesn't send them to 8 other sorting Facilities I should have them in a couple of Days. Chicago is DIRECTLY West of DETROIT about 235 miles on Interstate I-94 about 4 1/2 -- 5 hours by car. You would be AMAZED at where I have had packages sent from Chicago to Detroit. My last one from China went from Chicago, to St. Paul Minnesota, to Providence Rhode Island, to Detroit, Mi to Grand Rapids, Mi to Allen Park, Mi then finally to Warren, Mi. where I live.

Keep in mind Warren Mi. is 11 miles from Detroit....

Yes, they ARE that efficient.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Jul 20, 2015 at 2:59 PM Post #986 of 4,830

smily_headphones1.gif
Wow Bob, You must have sent those right after our PMs. They are all ready in Chicago, and if our screwed up postal system doesn't send them to 8 other sorting Facilities I should have them in a couple of Days. Chicago is DIRECTLY West of DETROIT about 235 miles on Interstate I-94 about 4 1/2 -- 5 hours by car. You would be AMAZED at where I have had packages sent from Chicago to Detroit. My last one from China went from Chicago, to St. Paul Minnesota, to Providence Rhode Island, to Detroit, Mi to Grand Rapids, Mi to Allen Park, Mi then finally to Warren, Mi. where I live.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

That seems to be happening to me as well.  They are getting the grand tour... 
rolleyes.gif

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Jul 20, 2015 at 5:38 PM Post #988 of 4,830

smily_headphones1.gif

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

I have totally seen some of my packages before do that too! I've had stuff start from like Illinois, go to New York, then to Texas, then up to Minnesota, down to LA, through Portland, and finally to my place. I was so perplexed when I saw my tracking data and the first thing it did was go EAST when I'm all the way in Seattle far to the WEST of the origin point haha.

Jul 20, 2015 at 6:08 PM Post #989 of 4,830
cool.gif
I think I'm in luck this time. The way it works, Generally is: if your package arrives in Chicago at the USPS Customs Facility then goes to the Chicago USPS Sort Facility you are Golden. BUT: if it goes from the Chicago Customs to anywhere else, (Usually St.Paul or Kansas city), you are in for an 8-city tour.

Mine are en-route from the Chicago SORT facility!!!!  (fingers crossed)

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Jul 20, 2015 at 8:49 PM Post #990 of 4,830

cool.gif
I think I'm in luck this time. The way it works, Generally is: if your package arrives in Chicago at the USPS Customs Facility then goes to the Chicago USPS Sort Facility you are Golden. BUT: if it goes from the Chicago Customs to anywhere else, (Usually St.Paul or Kansas city), you are in for an 8-city tour.

Mine are en-route from the Chicago SORT facility!!!!  (fingers crossed)

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

I live about 150 miles or so north of Los Angeles (and in California) so imagine my excitement as I saw them arrive and depart the L.A. USPS center and the the shock of seeing them arrive in ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico! 
eek.gif

Sometimes I wonder what these USPS guys are on...!?! 
confused_face_2.gif

Cheers and Still Waiting 
beerchug.gif
popcorn.gif

-HK sends

PS - Bob, you didn't encourage the USPS people to help build suspense did you...? 
very_evil_smiley.gif

(J.K. of course...
wink_face.gif
)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back