Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA
Sep 1, 2014 at 11:06 PM Post #121 of 613
I'm so new I'm not sure this will post......

also very interested in a pre-order and I'd like to do a YouTube review. My first, one and only unboxing, review video of a speaker now has 65,900+ views, so I'm ramped up to do some more videos. I'd love to make one of the t10i right as it hits the street.

I'm just now getting more into IEM's as well as over the ear.....

I very nearly pulled the trigger on the m750i's for my birthday tomorrow when I arrived at the RHA website to find the announcement about the t10i's......it's fate.

Thank you all, I'm learning from many of these posts.

Sep 1, 2014 at 11:13 PM Post #122 of 613
SUBBED!

Another exciting product! Good job guys! I'm looking forward to hear this one soon! :)
MA750 is a highly popular model here in the Philippines so I'm sure this will make an impact too.

Cheers!

Papijoe
www.geekypinas.com

Sep 1, 2014 at 11:59 PM Post #124 of 613
pls remember its a over-the-ear model...that extra 15cm against conventional 120cm(1.2m) is for the bend/hook.....

hmm . i agree , but cant be worn straight down at all ?

Sep 2, 2014 at 12:06 AM Post #125 of 613
No way that design is going to be worn straight down I think.

Sep 2, 2014 at 12:18 AM Post #126 of 613
No way that design is going to be worn straight down I think.

Yeah the nozzle is not centered with the shell/housing and molded to wear with its native style of over-the-ear.....but might fit for some ears wearing straight down but again not for long and will have comfort issues and keep falling out easily......

Sep 2, 2014 at 5:29 AM Post #127 of 613
pls remember its a over-the-ear model...that extra 15cm against conventional 120cm(1.2m) is for the bend/hook.....

To be fair I see where he's coming from, anytime I'm using mine on the go I find I have to try and stuff a bunch of extra cable in my pocket. Not a big deal but I can see where it could be annoying for someone predominately using them on the go.

Sep 2, 2014 at 12:14 PM Post #129 of 613
To be fair I see where he's coming from, anytime I'm using mine on the go I find I have to try and stuff a bunch of extra cable in my pocket. Not a big deal but I can see where it could be annoying for someone predominately using them on the go.

you meant when worn straight down?....

Sep 3, 2014 at 11:58 AM Post #133 of 613
  Afternoon guys,

Thanks for all the feedback and notes so far, please keep 'em coming either here or in the equipment forum thread!

We'll be at IFA with the T10i tomorrow and we're very excited to be previewing it to anyone attending. Hopefully we'll get some first impressions of the SQ very soon!

i hope so . excited about impressions !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back