Introducing the Questyle M15 & the brand new Questyle Shop!
Apr 18, 2022 at 1:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 988

Questyle

Sponsor: Questyle
Today, we are very excited to announce the launch of our official Questyle online store:

www.questyleshop.com

And at the same time, we are very proud to release our newest lossless mobile DAC & headphone amp:
the M15

• Two independent CMA SiP modules
• Four total amplification circuits
• Greater dynamics, richer details

• Supports both 3.5mm and 4.4mm
• CNC machined aluminum housing
• Stunning transparent cover on top

The M15 may be small, but it is powerful!

More info: https://www.questyle.com/language/en/m-15/

And for our loyal customers, we have a very special offer! If you register your account on the Questyle online store (www.questyleshop.com) and purchase the M15 before April 28, 2022, we will send you a leather protective cover (worth $30 USD) for free!

Please note: We are currently in the process of expanding our shipping service across the world. At the moment, we do not support direct online sales from Questyle Shop to the following regions:
  • USA
  • Canada
  • Korea
  • Japan
  • Hong Kong
  • Taiwan
  • Singapore
  • Philippines
  • Indonesia
  • Australia
  • Germany
  • France
  • Poland
  • Israel
If you live in one of these regions above, please message us via the "Chat with us" box in the lower left-hand corner of the Questyle Shop, and we will get back to you with contact information of our local partners in your area, to ensure faster delivery and a more localized service experience.

We equally value each and every of our customers across the globe. For those of you who purchase the M15 through your local dealer instead of on Questyle Shop, we will extend the "free leather protective cover" offer to M15 purchases made on or before May 31, 2022. To enjoy this offer, please send your purchase details (such as dealer purchased from, purchase order number, purchase date, etc), the M15 serial number, and your detailed contact information and shipping address to our email (info@questyle.com) and we will deliver the leather protective cover to you for free.

Thank you for your love and support of Questyle, and see you at the Questyle Shop!

**Note: the color of the complementary leather protective case sent to you will be randomly selected – but let's be honest, all three colors are beautiful!

Unnamed file 4.jpg

Unnamed file 5.jpg
Unnamed file 9.jpg

Last edited:
Questyle Audio Engineering Stay updated on Questyle Audio Engineering at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/questyleaudioeng @Questyle_Technology https://www.questyle.com info@questyle.com
Apr 18, 2022 at 4:53 PM Post #2 of 988
Congrats with new product, but I have some questions.
15 & 32 ohm (single ended and balanced) load power output?
Is transparent window can shield internal components well?
Will this work with iPhone mini?

Apr 18, 2022 at 8:21 PM Post #5 of 988
Interested to see how this compares to the M12 which I currently have. The obvious differences are the balanced 4.4mm output

Apr 19, 2022 at 2:43 AM Post #8 of 988
Feels like an oversight to launch a webshop along with a new offering but unable to process shipping for a list of the bigger countries.

Meanwhile the automated chat reply just says they'll tell you where you can order from. Which would be nice, if there was any sort of news from stores here in Canada to expect a new product coming.

You lost me on this one

Apr 19, 2022 at 2:50 AM Post #9 of 988
Feels like an oversight to launch a webshop along with a new offering but unable to process shipping for a list of the bigger countries.

Meanwhile the automated chat reply just says they'll tell you where you can order from. Which would be nice, if there was any sort of news from stores here in Canada to expect a new product coming.

You lost me on this one
Maybe a simple email will do the trick ... ?

Apr 19, 2022 at 3:01 AM Post #10 of 988
I demoed briefly for both Cayin Ru6 and M15, I will say it is difficult to spot the difference. Similarities I found are: Wide and deep soundstage, sound details but m15 is a little bit better and also separation. I will again audition tho...

Apr 19, 2022 at 3:39 AM Post #11 of 988
Maybe a simple email will do the trick ... ?
The issues I mentioned shouldn't require an email to sort out. The information wasn't readily available prior to this thread going up and shouldnt have required going Sherlock Holmes to piece together.

I have a couple other items in contention with neither of those issues and I've gone ahead with those instead rather than spend any further time on this.

Apr 19, 2022 at 3:40 AM Post #12 of 988
The issues I mentioned shouldn't require an email to sort out. The information wasn't readily available prior to this thread going up and shouldnt have required going Sherlock Holmes to piece together.

I have a couple other items in contention with neither of those issues and I've gone ahead with those instead rather than spend any further time on this.
That's up to you of course
I can only share my experience and that's a great one
My M15 is shipped

Apr 19, 2022 at 4:08 AM Post #13 of 988
That's up to you of course
I can only share my experience and that's a great one
My M15 is shipped
It's a small hoop to jump through if you really want it 🤷

i just find it baffling that this information wasn't readily available prior to the thread existing.

Apr 19, 2022 at 4:17 AM Post #14 of 988
It's a small hoop to jump through if you really want it 🤷

i just find it baffling that this information wasn't readily available prior to the thread existing.
I know what you mean but it's neither a real huge company you're talking to
Definitely I appreciate their input in the audio market
And yes I'm trying the M15
Next will be CMA Fifteen

Apr 19, 2022 at 6:35 AM Post #15 of 988

Their customer support is notoriously very bad. A total lack of communication even when a device is still in warranty. There’s also few distributors in Europe. I still have issues with the QP2R and after several emails I got no response. Imagine buying their flagship player the QPM for $2k and being completely in the dark if something were to go wrong. Basically this company is dead to me despite the fact they make devices that make great use of Class A amplification that sound great. Frankly they’ve done the audio community a real disservice. Sorry if that sounds harsh.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back