Introducing the Noble Audio Falcon T.W.S. and the Tux 5....Oh, and Prestige Universals!
Nov 12, 2019 at 8:35 PM Post #121 of 352
Screenshot_20191113-093410_Outlook.jpg

I just ordered a Falcon and actually plan to use us on my travek next week. Any idea how soon and when they can ship? Really want to bring them with me for my trip as it will be a long one. Noble team, any way that you guys can help on this?

Nov 12, 2019 at 8:44 PM Post #122 of 352

I just ordered a Falcon and actually plan to use us on my travek next week. Any idea how soon and when they can ship? Really want to bring them with me for my trip as it will be a long one. Noble team, any way that you guys can help on this?
Me too. I'm going away too.

Nov 13, 2019 at 1:30 PM Post #128 of 352
Okay. An update from what I posted earlier. I also sent all the Noble PICs here on HeadFi a PM. And John replied me to get in contact with Jim. Did just that and wow. I've gotta say their response and customer service is really good.
Jim replied me that it's shipping out tomorrow (today). I told him if that's the case he has to send it to a different address as I will not be in Malaysia by the time it arrives and I am usually away from home for weeks on end. And I asked if he could send it to another location so that I can pick it up. And he did just that.
Just got an email from UPS that the Falcon has been sent out.
Really amazed with their customer service thus far. Own the K10 and heard that it would share the same signature. And I am looking forward to these Falcons very much.

Thank you Noble Team for your support and assistance.

Nov 13, 2019 at 1:35 PM Post #129 of 352
Okay. An update from what I posted earlier. I also sent all the Noble PICs here on HeadFi a PM. And John replied me to get in contact with Jim. Did just that and wow. I've gotta say their response and customer service is really good.
Jim replied me that it's shipping out tomorrow (today). I told him if that's the case he has to send it to a different address as I will not be in Malaysia by the time it arrives and I am usually away from home for weeks on end. And I asked if he could send it to another location so that I can pick it up. And he did just that.
Really amazed with their customer service thus far. Own the K10 and heard that it would share the same signature. And I am looking forward to these Falcons very much.

Wait, so you ordered from Audio 46, and you initially asked them to ship to US correct? So if i preordered my falcon on Oct 18 to ship to US from Audio46, is mine gonna get shipped soon also?

Nov 13, 2019 at 1:38 PM Post #130 of 352
Wait, so you ordered from Audio 46, and you initially asked them to ship to US correct? So if i preordered my falcon on Oct 18 to ship to US from Audio46, is mine gonna get shipped soon also?
I bought direct from Noble Bro...

Nov 13, 2019 at 1:41 PM Post #131 of 352
I bought direct from Noble Bro...

Man, screw Audio46,
Do you know how long it takes for the package to arrive after they ship for the one you bought in Noble?
For audio46, i got 1-day shipping. By this point, if there would be a difference in date I would be receiving I really want to refund my order and order directly from Noble homepage.

Nov 13, 2019 at 2:14 PM Post #132 of 352

:"Same sig as k10"

In the spirit of keeping Noble

NO BULL

Obviously it cant be the same sig, the physics just dont allow for that. That being said, there are some similar traits.

Enjoy not being tethered by a cable

Screenshot_20191114-021353_Google.jpg

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Nov 15, 2019 at 10:39 AM Post #135 of 352
Anyone with the Falcons have good things to say about the SQ? Mine arrive Monday but so far, reports have been a little mixed. Not expecting wired-like results, but comparisons to Senn MTW, MW07 etc would be appreciated. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back