Just bought a set and used them for the first time tonight at work. I also had a little hiccup while attempting to upgrade firmware but got it sorted out.
Hi Mark, can kindly share what did you do, or anyone else who have experience in updating the firmware?
1) I had reset the earphones (put them in holder, hold both buttons for > 10 secs, remove them and pair them again to my iPhone X
2) I hold the Left falcon button for more than 15 secs until i hear 4 beep tones (it goes from 1 beep, then 2 beeps, 3, then 4...)
3) BOTH earphones are placed back into the holders.
4) I turn on the Noble Update App, it can see that there is available update for the Left Falcon.
5) I select that, then I reach a screen which shows a Progress Bar, and at the bottom right is a "START" Button.
6) I click the START on my phone screen, an error msg pops out immediately to say "Update Failed, App not Ready".
Any help or advise is greatly appreciated. I love the music on the earphones very much.