Introducing the Dacamp L1, flagship CL1 Ceramic and CL750 from RHA
Sep 21, 2016 at 11:35 AM Post #197 of 515
Hey guys,

Thanks again for all your enthusiasm so far! @RHA Iain will be back in touch soon to answer any outstanding technical info questions.

A quick update on the release date for the new products - unfortunately due to some production delays, we're pushing the sale date to November. Apologies all, we’ll ensure to keep you fully updated with the exact release date and review tour info as soon as we have it confirmed.

Sep 21, 2016 at 12:02 PM Post #198 of 515
Hello!

Really sorry for the slow flow information, as you can probably guess from the post above - been a busy couple of weeks!

I know its frustrating speculating about a product you can't actually hear yet, but hopefully you'll get a chance to soon - we have LOTS of shows coming up with the new gear where hopefully you'll get a chance to hear them, including CanJam RMAF.

Sep 21, 2016 at 12:13 PM Post #199 of 515
  Hello!

Really sorry for the slow flow information, as you can probably guess from the post above - been a busy couple of weeks!

I know its frustrating speculating about a product you can't actually hear yet, but hopefully you'll get a chance to soon - we have LOTS of shows coming up with the new gear where hopefully you'll get a chance to hear them, including CanJam RMAF.

when is the official release?

Sep 21, 2016 at 12:18 PM Post #201 of 515

Hey! As per @RHA Team's post, we're moving on sale into November due to a couple of minor production delays. Sorry! 

there is no need to be sorry
redface.gif

i do hope to be impressed by this new series as i am disappointed with the previous series. the previous series had me not looking into the rha brand anymore until the cl1 and cl750 comes out.
dt880smile.png

cheers!

Sep 27, 2016 at 4:38 AM Post #204 of 515
Dear RHA,

Out of curiosity. By purchasing the CL1, we will be able to use the sMMCX balanced cable terminated with Mini XLR with the Dacamp L1. 

Was wondering, if we used the Mini XLR cable with other MMCX IEMs and played the IEMs through the Dacamp L1:

1. Will this pairing damage the other MMCX IEMs (was this balanced connection only designed for high impedance CL1)? 

2. What could/would be the expected benefit/s to use the above mentioned balanced pairing compared to the existing 2.5mm balanced output from other source equipment in the market?

Thanks 

Cheers
SimonT.

Sep 29, 2016 at 3:26 AM Post #207 of 515
I have the MA750 and while I love the sound, I couldn't get a proper seal with any of the tips and the housing rubs against my ear, so it didn't see too much sound. The fit of the T10 and T20 was much improved, but the bass became too much for me, regardless of the filter used.

Hopefully, the CL750 will be the perfect RHA iem for me.

Sep 30, 2016 at 5:17 AM Post #208 of 515
  Dear RHA,

Out of curiosity. By purchasing the CL1, we will be able to use the sMMCX balanced cable terminated with Mini XLR with the Dacamp L1. 

Was wondering, if we used the Mini XLR cable with other MMCX IEMs and played the IEMs through the Dacamp L1:

1. Will this pairing damage the other MMCX IEMs (was this balanced connection only designed for high impedance CL1)? 

2. What could/would be the expected benefit/s to use the above mentioned balanced pairing compared to the existing 2.5mm balanced output from other source equipment in the market?

Thanks 

Cheers
SimonT.

Hi Simon T,

The xMMCX connection features a raised locking mechanism designed to secure the connector to the transducer housing and minimise contact wear over time. This makes it incompatible with standard MMCX connections. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back