Introducing The Cozoy Astrapi: Hi-Res Lineout audio from your iOS/Android device!
Nov 22, 2015 at 2:53 PM Post #166 of 188
  Well I just got mine 4 days ago and the lightning connector broke when I bent down to tug at my jeans :frowning2: it broke my heart as I really liked it
frown.gif

should be under warranty still if you purchased it from an authorized retailer. hope it get it fixed!

Nov 24, 2015 at 11:44 AM Post #168 of 188
Hi leiter, I'm currently in contact with the representative of cozoy now. He's in Singapore (wow just my luck) currently, and I'm currently arranging a meet with him to replace my cable. As regarding to your question, I have searched high and low for a replacement product for the lightning to micro usb cable and my efforts to find have not borne fruit sadly. The only theory which I came up with was to buy a lightning pin adapter for micro usb from an apple shop which costed me $30 to use with the micro usb cable they provided and to my annoyance, did NOT work. So the best way is to contact cozoy directly or change to and android device.

Hope this helps!

Nov 30, 2015 at 10:18 AM Post #170 of 188
Hi leiter, I am in direct contact with a cozoy representative and he managed to give me a set of replacement cable, I asked whether I could purchase another set of cables but he said the lightning to micro usb cables are in very limited stock right now, he told me they are working on new products due for release next year, he hinted at another dac even smaller than the astrapi and also stated that they are working on an upgrade cable which will be shorter and more durable than the current ones, he did not mention anything about buying the cables a-la carte though. I saw a micro usb to lightning pin multi-media adapter a few days ago on a website but can't remember where I saw it, might want to try looking up on it, hope it works for you

Nov 30, 2015 at 10:22 AM Post #171 of 188
And you might really want to consider this your top priority: http://store.treoo.com/fiio-l19-right-angle-lightning-to-right-angle-micro-usb-digital-interconnect-cable.html

Nov 30, 2015 at 10:23 AM Post #172 of 188
  Hi leiter, I am in direct contact with a cozoy representative and he managed to give me a set of replacement cable, I asked whether I could purchase another set of cables but he said the lightning to micro usb cables are in very limited stock right now, he told me they are working on new products due for release next year, he hinted at another dac even smaller than the astrapi and also stated that they are working on an upgrade cable which will be shorter and more durable than the current ones, he did not mention anything about buying the cables a-la carte though. I saw a micro usb to lightning pin multi-media adapter a few days ago on a website but can't remember where I saw it, might want to try looking up on it, hope it works for you

Thanks a lot! I also finally got a reply from them and they seem to be working on a solution. Thanks!

Nov 30, 2015 at 10:36 AM Post #173 of 188
You're welcome dude, hope you get yours soon!

Jan 6, 2016 at 8:35 AM Post #177 of 188
Any thoughts on this vs. Fiio E18 and iBasso D-Zero MK2?

Mar 13, 2016 at 5:26 PM Post #178 of 188
Can the Astrapi be used as a dac only, bypassing the amp?

Mar 14, 2016 at 11:42 AM Post #180 of 188
Nice, so max out device and control volume on external amp, to use the Astrapi as a Dac only?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back