Shanling M6 PRO - New version coming Summer 2021
Sep 29, 2020 at 6:56 AM Post #346 of 959
You don't have to leave your all tracks list, all You have to do is click on another track from "all tracks" list and number will change. For now just do that couple times to get your full tracks list. Mine is 6219 atm.
yes, thanks, this solves the problem, but doing this every time is also wrong. This bug needs to be fixed! Such nonsense in fact and how long they cannot fix it!

Sep 29, 2020 at 7:56 AM Post #347 of 959
Some thoughts about Shanling Music App in latest firmware:
Still no gapless playback and album artist category....maybe need another quarter to update?
Cover of ALAC files can show correctly now, but some special character like "À" are still garbled.
The display UI has changed...now lots of info shows under navigator bar(time stamp/file info/Hi-Res mark), and all texts seems smaller than before.
Hmm... not sure the new UI is better or not, since it looks more crowded now and a bit unfriendly to nearsightedness.

Sep 29, 2020 at 8:01 AM Post #348 of 959
yes, thanks, this solves the problem, but doing this every time is also wrong. This bug needs to be fixed! Such nonsense in fact and how long they cannot fix it!
Just restarted, works now. Thanks!

Sep 30, 2020 at 3:00 PM Post #350 of 959
I noticed the app store stopped working since the update, tried reinstalling it and I think it bricked my device. It's not charging at all but I'll leave it for a bit maybe it's just completely out of battery.

Edit: false alarm, it just lit up.

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2020 at 3:04 PM Post #351 of 959
I noticed the app store stopped working since the update, tried reinstalling it and I think it bricked my device. It's not charging at all but I'll leave it for a bit maybe it's just completely out of battery.

Flash the new firmware. Reboot
Flash the Play Store zip file. Reboot

You have to perform both updates, on every firmware upgrade.

Sep 30, 2020 at 3:04 PM Post #352 of 959

Did you reinstall GMS Patch after update the firmware? It works for me.

Sep 30, 2020 at 3:06 PM Post #353 of 959
Flash the new firmware. Reboot
Flash the Play Store zip file. Reboot

You have to perform both updates, on every firmware upgrade.

Did you reinstall GMS Patch after update the firmware? It works for me.

Yeah, that's what I tried doing. I will try again once it's fully charged

Nov 1, 2020 at 4:31 AM Post #354 of 959
Hello.
I am delighted with the shanling m6 pro. But does anyone else experience problems with spotify if the microsd card is used as storage? The application is very slow and there is no way to make it work. These card problems occur only with spotify. I've also tried previous spotify aps, and the same result.
With tidal and deezer everything is perfect. It goes fast and smooth.
I have already given permissions to Spotify, I have removed the power optimization to Spotify.
Say that if the internal storage is used everything goes smoothly again.
On the ibasso dx160, fiio m9, xiaomi mi max 3 and xiaomi mi pad 4 plus it does not give me any problem.

Regards

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2020 at 4:56 AM Post #355 of 959
Hello.
I am delighted with the shanling m6 pro. But does anyone else experience problems with spotify if the microsd card is used as storage? The application is very slow and there is no way to make it work. These card problems occur only with spotify. I've also tried previous spotify aps, and the same result.
With tidal and deezer everything is perfect. It goes fast and smooth.
I have already given permissions to Spotify, I have removed the power optimization to Spotify.
Say that if the internal storage is used everything goes smoothly again.
On the ibasso dx160, fiio m9, xiaomi mi max 3 and xiaomi mi pad 4 plus it does not give me any problem.

Regards

Yes, i had also Problems with using the micro SD card for Spotify. After every track the playback was stopping and after some time, it was not working anymore (force quit).
@Shanling do you think, you can make one update for this bug or is it only possible with an spotify update?

Nov 1, 2020 at 12:48 PM Post #357 of 959
Unfortunately, the user @laicphk already reported problems with spotify on his shanling m6. :cry:
And @Shanling said that they are unable to test out Spotify offline right now, unable to activate Premium account in China.

the spotify on my M6 stop working every now and then, stop twice during my commute to work this morning and yesterday morning... does anyone have the same issue / just a Spotify issue?
are unable to test out Spotify offline right now, unable to activate Premium account in China

Nov 1, 2020 at 1:14 PM Post #359 of 959
Unfortunately, the user @laicphk already reported problems with spotify on his shanling m6. :cry:
And @Shanling said that they are unable to test out Spotify offline right now, unable to activate Premium account in China.

At my M6 Pro and M8 Spitify is working very fine. Only when i switch the storage to the ext. micro SD it's making some bugs.

Nov 1, 2020 at 1:39 PM Post #360 of 959
The problem comes with using the sd card for storage in spotify. Causes lag and closes of applications. But it only goes wrong with spotify ... With tidal, deezer, amazon goes great.

Apparently it's some error caused by missing messaging app in our system. Not really sure why would that cause such issue, but in some future firmware update we will add it into the system to go with the demands of Spotify app.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back